Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Top matches currently advertised for Extreme Rules from a CBS affiliate in Philadelphia are Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin and Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins.

Card subject to change, of course.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Adam Cole is expected to win the NXT Title at TakeOver, as there are local advertisements advertising a Champion vs Champion match between Cole and Dream for after TakeOver. Johnny Gargano is expected to be on the Main Roster full time after WrestleMania weekend

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Adam Cole is expected to win the NXT Title at TakeOver, as there are local advertisements advertising a Champion vs Champion match between Cole and Dream for after TakeOver. Johnny Gargano is expected to be on the Main Roster full time after WrestleMania weekend
f***ing hell.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY

had this exact conversation with my coworker on Monday

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
While I'm happy for Cole im also so bummed we dont get that ultimate payoff work Johnny finally winning the big one! And ending the feud with Ciampa... super bummed now.

Maybe we get Gargano/Joe US title program

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gargano vs Ciampa for the IC/US/WWE title.

I can see that happening.

Gargano gets close to winning a title on the main roster whenever Ciampa gets cleared. Ciampa costs him the match to kick start the story again. Then it works similar to the Gargano-Ciampa NXT title feud, where Ciampa ends up getting a shot himself, and wins, and Gargano-Ciampa feud for a bit, leading to Gargano getting his big win over Ciampa.

It'll be less good because Vince, but Gargano and Ciampa will still do as good as they can with it.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
20190326_191924.jpg

Yeah I know card subject to change etc... but this ad just ran locally in Chicago regarding Survivor Series this year.

Notice no Seth? Wonder if he's Champ by then.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well, it's happening. Literally before Asuka's entrance, I read a spoiler that the four way wasn't going to happen to determine Asuka's WM challenger because there's something else going on with the title and Asuka would be defending it tonight.

There you have it.

One in the comments suggested Mandy winning the title tonight and setting up Mandy/Sonya, but we obviously now know what's happening here.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
We'll get Black vs Wyatt in a feud neither should be losing.

You can still do a feud where both guys look amazing, although I don't necessarily agree with you. Have Bray go over Black with a stipulation Black has to join Bray's new cause or whatever is something I could get behind. Bray keeps winning and collecting people.

Just random thought vomit by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad