Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Seth going to Smackdown is probably best for him and best for all of us.

I just want him there....with both AJ and DB but I suspect AJ would be going to Raw.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seth going to Smackdown is probably best for him and best for all of us.

I just want him there....with both AJ and DB but I suspect AJ would be going to Raw.

Yeah, I expect AJ to go to RAW. Seth to SD.

Fox apparently wants more of a sports broadcast with more of a focus on the wrestling itself. So the technical wrestlers will likely be on SD.

With them not announcing brands for any of the NXT guys, and even some of the main roster talent flipping brands, I wouldn’t be shocked if this years Shakeup is an entire new draft.

Let’s them fully set the rosters for the Network split

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think by the time we get to Fox there won’t be a real brand split.

Reactions: CPTN71

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Fox doesn’t want to share stars with USA, so there 100% will be.
They'll take whatever Vince gives them, they already knows the ratings won't be good, so they can't restrict themselves by not letting people on the show just because

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
They'll take whatever Vince gives them, they already knows the ratings won't be good, so they can't restrict themselves by not letting people on the show just because

It's more like Vince will give them whatever Fox tells him to give them.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

That is an easy way to get shipped to FS1 in a hurry.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there is some language in the deal that gives Fox more leverage considering the dollar amounts.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Brock, Ronda and Bryan all retain.
Fans cry and complain on the internet.
Darkest timelines.

They gotta separate Seth and Roman or Seth will be pushed to the mid card or turned heel

I won’t cry if DB retains. Kofi winning would be an awesome moment, but DB is just so good right now that I can’t be mad.

Other two sure. I am so tired of Brock in his role, and Ronnie officially has going away heat with me. I legitmately rather Becky/Charlotte one on one now.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They’re paying $4-billion. FOX is going to tell Vince they don’t want to share stars with a rival network and Vince will say okay and stack Smackdown, with the split still intact.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That is an easy way to get shipped to FS1 in a hurry.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there is some language in the deal that gives Fox more leverage considering the dollar amounts.

They’re already planning for it to happen. That’s why Vince needs all hands on deck.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This may be dramatic but I'm certain if they have Seth lose, he will never recover and never be the top face of the company ever.

Not dramatic at all, especially with Roman in the picture. I would say it’s now or never. Strap the rocket to Seth’s ass and let’s get going

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I wonder how much different things would have been had the Shield broken up originally with Reigns as the turncoat.

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns as the top face and heel respectively from the start could have been HUGE.

Reactions: CPTN71

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Or if Roman turned at almost any point since.

They always had the play in their pocket to make Seth top face and Roman the top heel, but they refused to do it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Christian is backstage at Fastlane.

It’s unknown if he’ll be making an appearance at all. It’d be kinda random.

Maybe he’s working as a Producer or Creative

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Saw somewhere that they took the title off valor for him to have a match with undertaker. Demon enterance at WrestleMania would be amazing and I’d watch just for that

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Saw somewhere that they took the title off valor for him to have a match with undertaker. Demon enterance at WrestleMania would be amazing and I’d watch just for that
And that “somewhere” is...

It’s not happening anyways.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That would be a shame, to see Undertaker bury yet another promising star while he's already got one foot out the door.

Do not want. :laugh:
That’s why it won’t happen. The demon is protected. We’re three weeks away from Wrestlemania. They’re not going to do Bálor vs. Taker like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad