Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I no longer have any hope for Bray. I've just completely written him and forgot about him. Eventually, I assume they will bring him back and hopefully they do better than they have done outside of the weeks between Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania a couple years ago, but I no longer expect anything from him. They just don't know how to use him and he seems doomed to be a colossal waste of talent and it's a real shame.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I've already forgotten who's been MIA for longer, Bray or Luke Harper.

Like, what the **** is the plan with those two, it's been MONTHS with no updates whatsoever, not even a reference to either of them on the show. At least I don't think I've heard anything.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
I've already forgotten who's been MIA for longer, Bray or Luke Harper.

Like, what the **** is the plan with those two, it's been MONTHS with no updates whatsoever, not even a reference to either of them on the show. At least I don't think I've heard anything.

Harper's been confirmed for the NXT vs. "NXT Alumni" taping next week at Axxess along with Tyler Breeze, Sanity, and Aiden English, but honestly, that's just more proof that Harper's destined for pure jobber status with no plans of him being put in any storyline, and in WWE at the moment, I don't know if that's better than simply not being on television, since there are people on RAW who can't even get on Main Event, and SmackDown... well, you can always get a spot getting your ass beat protecting Shane McMahon, I guess?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Harper’s the most talented guy to come from The Wyatt Family. I hope he finds a home after the shakeup and is a singles star chasing the IC or US title.

No one will ever be able to tell me that Harper shouldn’t have been in that Orton/Wyatt match either. He was more over than anyone else on the roster at that point on the brand.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Regarding Brock Lesnar from Brad Shepherd

- Brock Lesnar's WWE future is being kept a tightly guarded secret and only a select few people know.

- Lesnar vs. Cormier is what UFC wants, and Lesnar is interested in it, but the fight isn't signed.

- Current indications are that Brock Lesnar is staying with WWE after Wrestlemania, and he's likely to retain the Universal Championship vs. Seth Rollins.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Brock/Seth is like 4th or 5th from the top by now, of course Brock can win.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Harper’s the most talented guy to come from The Wyatt Family. I hope he finds a home after the shakeup and is a singles star chasing the IC or US title.

No one will ever be able to tell me that Harper shouldn’t have been in that Orton/Wyatt match either. He was more over than anyone else on the roster at that point on the brand.

He's the best in the ring, that's for sure. He's also pretty underrated on the mic.

I do think Bray's mic work (before it became ridiculous, etc since he lost every match) is far and above.

So I guess it comes down to whose package is bigger...

.......heh.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock should not be beating Seth Rollins, staying or not.

This company is awful
This should be expected. I said it last week, I think. Kofi, Seth and Becky aren't all going to get their moments. Becky is like 100%, Kofi is about 50/50, I'll wait until Tuesday to decide, and Seth is about 25%. Roman Reigns coming back probably really hurt Seth's chances.

And honestly, WWE failed to capitalize on Seth so many times, and Seth just isn't riding a wave of momentum whatsoever right now. I'm fine with Brock winning. Honestly, I am. Seth's cap is #2 babyface behind Roman, or top full-time heel. Simple as that. WWE is ruined him twice.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He's the best in the ring, that's for sure. He's also pretty underrated on the mic.

I do think Bray's mic work (before it became ridiculous, etc since he lost every match) is far and above.

So I guess it comes down to whose package is bigger...

.......heh.
I think the gap between Harper's in-ring work to Wyatt's is much larger than the gap in their promo skills, tbh. And honestly, it's not a slight on Wyatt's promo work. Wyatt is one of the greatest talkers of this generation. Harper is just ridiculously great in the ring.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I think the gap between Harper's in-ring work to Wyatt's is much larger than the gap in their promo skills, tbh. And honestly, it's not a slight on Wyatt's promo work. Wyatt is one of the greatest talkers of this generation. Harper is just ridiculously great in the ring.

They’ve never scratched the surface with Harper. Another glaring example of how they brutally mismanage talent.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018

I would appreciate Luke Harper in NXT.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Oof.. Get Seth over to SD immediately to beat Bryan. With Roman back there is no chance he's the guy there, sadly. Roman/Brock 5 at SS, with Roman going over, again.

Reactions: Fro

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Oof.. Get Seth over to SD immediately to beat Bryan. With Roman back there is no chance he's the guy there, sadly. Roman/Brock 5 at SS, with Roman going over, again.

I get we wouldn’t have gotten this Kofi run, but Seth should have challenged Bryan out of the Rumble from the get go.

The feud was cold before Roman came back. With him back it’s just obvious Seth is keeping his spot warm.

Reactions: The Gongshow

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I’m not fine with any of the three losing tbh. I don’t understand why one HAS to lose, there’s nothing that suggests three happy endings is a bad thing. Sometimes the predictable call is still the right call and swerves for the sake of swerves is dumb. Seth is probably gonna lose and it sucks even if he isn’t as hot as he should be, he deserves to win.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I am still torn on Kofi. To me it really depends if they are prepared to give me a real run or not.

I also think Bryan is just too good right now to be unseated yet.

Otter hand the way this has been booked, and the fact the crowd won’t be getting any other real happy endings, you almost have to have Kofi win no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad