Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It’s not Roman. The dude has cancer.

Y’all really talking about this like it was big Dave reporting. How is this dude with a twitter page going to have a scoop that they themselves tweet very few people actually know about it and it won’t be leaked. :laugh:

AEW gonna invade WWE obvs

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I feel like it’d be Balor winning clean.[/QUOTE

I would love it but I doubt it'll happen. It makes so much sense too, Finn is loved already, you can make a huge star out of him by defeating the Beast, and you can ride that for years as Finn Balor is likely to keep wrestling weekly for years. But it's WWE, they don't like to grow stars, they're going to keep it on Brock since it's probably in his contract to be champion during his time under contract, right under the clause that says he won't show up more than 8x a year.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Maybe it’s just me but it’s a really bad look to willingly vacate a title so you can jump brands to fight for the other title.

Ronda should think she’s the gold standard of the division just like whoever the SD champ is should think the same.

I don’t disagree. I’m just working off the assumption that they want a triple threat at Mania and it just seems much easier to logically move Ronda to Smackdown (especially if she’s still around when they got to FOX) than it does to move two women to RAW

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t disagree. I’m just working off the assumption that they want a triple threat at Mania and it just seems much easier to logically move Ronda to Smackdown (especially if she’s still around when they got to FOX) than it does to move two women to RAW
If anything I think they’ll just shift them now and move them back at the shakeup, whether the one in April or in the fall before the move to Fox.

I’d suspect Sasha ends up moving to Smackdown in April along with Bayley (although with the Tag Titles being defended everywhere that’s probably not necessary).

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I think if they really, really want to do the four horsewomen thing at some point, they'd want it on RAW, and it would be easier to move Becky and Charlotte there than moving Ronda, Sasha and Bayley to Smackdown. Especially when there isn't really anyone on SD that could move to Raw to "replace" Sasha and Bayley, while you have Alexa, Ember, Nia (derp) or maybe Natty who could move to SD. And Ember vs Asuka for the SD title at some point is something I wouldn't be against.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think if they really, really want to do the four horsewomen thing at some point, they'd want it on RAW, and it would be easier to move Becky and Charlotte there than moving Ronda, Sasha and Bayley to Smackdown. Especially when there isn't really anyone on SD that could move to Raw to "replace" Sasha and Bayley, while you have Alexa, Ember, Nia (derp) or maybe Natty who could move to SD. And Ember vs Asuka for the SD title at some point is something I wouldn't be against.
If Ronda sticks around and does the 4 Horsewomen thing, it’ll be on FOX.

I don’t think it’s happening within the next year though.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
If Ronda sticks around and does the 4 Horsewomen thing, it’ll be on FOX.

I don’t think it’s happening within the next year though.
I always forget that it's SD going to Fox. With how bad Shafir and Duke are they indeed need some (a lot of) time to improve before doing that.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
After DIY held up there titles, Dream then Cole came out. Followed by Ricochet and Black from the ring, with a brawl breaking out. That's your NXT 6 right there, and what a 6 it is.
Does make me think all of them (mainly in regards to Black) stay there for longer.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
After DIY held up there titles, Dream then Cole came out. Followed by Ricochet and Black from the ring, with a brawl breaking out. That's your NXT 6 right there, and what a 6 it is.
Does make me think all of them (mainly in regards to Black) stay there for longer.

Could they do, 6 men two titles 1 match?
First pin for the North American
Second for the NXT championship

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That sounds like a very un-NXT thing and very-WCW thing to do, but there’s no reason to think they wouldn’t nail it. Doesn’t seem like a Takeover thing though.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
If I had to do a multiman match with 2 titles on the line is probably just do a ladder match withe the titles hung apart from each other. Could make for some cool moments. While most are trying to get the NXT title, someone tries to quickly grab the NA title etc etc. I'm not clever enough to book the spots but if anyone could it's NXT

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think Velveteen is still super young and doesn’t need to be called up, so he should be next in line for the NXT Title depending on when they blow off the Gargano/Ciampa story.

You have a solid lineup of double mains for the next few Takeovers:

Ciampa/Ricochet/Black/Cole
Dream/Gargano

Ciampa/Black gimmick
Gargano/Dream/Cole/Ricochet

DIY/Black-Ricochet (winner takes all)
Cole/Dream

Idk. The 6-man two fall finish for the Titles is also interesting.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think Velveteen is still super young and doesn’t need to be called up, so he should be next in line for the NXT Title depending on when they blow off the Gargano/Ciampa story.

You have a solid lineup of double mains for the next few Takeovers:

Ciampa/Ricochet/Black/Cole
Dream/Gargano

Ciampa/Black gimmick
Gargano/Dream/Cole/Ricochet

DIY/Black-Ricochet (winner takes all)
Cole/Dream

Idk. The 6-man two fall finish for the Titles is also interesting.

The two-fall finish is interesting.

I am also okay with a double ladder match.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Rock's tweet about Roman

"Good to be with him in the islands during this time"

Remember last year when they said Ronda was on a movie set on the day of the Rumble

just kidding of course

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Shamelessly stolen from Reddit

The Worlds Collide Tournament just concluded. Here are the full results of the matches spread between yesterday and today.
Battle Royal: Jordan Devlin wins and gets a first round bye
First Round
  • Drew Gulak def. Mark Andrews
  • Dominik Dijakovic def. TJP
  • Keith Lee def. Travis Banks
  • Humberto Carrillo def. Zack Gibson
  • Velveteen Dream def. Tony Nese
  • Adam Cole def. Shane Thorne
  • Tyler Bate def. Cedric Alexander
Second Round
  • Tyler Bate def. Dominik Dijakovic
  • Adam Cole def. Keith Lee
  • Velveteen Dream def. Humberto Carrillo
  • Jordan Devlin def. Drew Gulak
Semi-finals
  • Tyler Bate def. Adam Cole
  • Velveteen Dream def. Jordan Devlin
Finals
  • Velveteen Dream def. Tyler Bate
With his win, Velveteen Dream gets a title shot of his choosing between the NXT, NXT UK, and Cruiserweight Championships. He indicated before the tournament that he would challenge for the NXT Title, so we'll see where it goes.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ciampa vs. Dream part 2, let’s go.

So...

Gargano/Cole/Black/Ricochet for the NA before a 6-man HIAC? Unless they do Ciampa/Dream on TV

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Also, yesterday after the post-show brawl, Black, Ricochet and Dream came back out together. Doubt it means much, but who knows

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I feel like it’d be Balor winning clean.

I wouldn't be shocked, however I would be shocked.

I wouldn't be shocked because there's been speculation about the Rumble being Brock's last date, and they are pushing Balor HARD, to the point where Vince on TV is saying Balor can't win, and Heyman is saying Balor can't win. Brock also stood tall on RAW.

However, I would still be shocked for it to actually happen because I fully expect the Brock dominates early, Balor fights back, nearly wins, but loses to an F5 seemingly out of no where.

My heart wants Balor to win, but my mind says Brock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad