Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't like your new gimmick of liking everything that's awful.
I never said EC3 was great in the ring. He’s literally all talk and physique, and he does the talking very well.

I’ve already said I want McIntyre to get the Cena rub and would prefer EC3 over Lars for a Cena match.

The GOAT option is going Lashley vs. Cena in a glute posedown though.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Bate vs. Cole and Dream vs. Dijakovic happened at last night's NXT houseshow, so I'm guessing those happen at Worlds Collide. Bate/Cole seems like a semi-final or even final.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bate vs. Cole and Dream vs. Dijakovic happened at last night's NXT houseshow, so I'm guessing those happen at Worlds Collide. Bate/Cole seems like a semi-final or even final.

Cole winning the tournament to get an NXT Title shot would be awesome.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
My guess is that Bate/Cole is the final, with big strong boi winning. Cole/Dream is a semi. Builds up whatever they're doing, keeps them out of the title picture and I don't think they'll have 2 guys from the same brand in the final.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still really, really want Ciampa/Gargano/Black/Dream in a tag team and then a fatal four way for the title before Gargano turns.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Maybe if God struck a lightning bolt on him to be rid of his leukemia.
Don't know if Taranis is a wrestling fan, but can't rule it out.

Only way Reigns is in the Rumble is if he's winning it and is cleared to come back. Which I really don't think is the case, not this soon. But he is doing that movie, so is obviously doing well.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Filming a movie and wrestling are two different things.

I also don’t trust WrestleVotes completely. They’re hit or miss, they’ve had a few hits but I’m still weary. I expected Velveteen already.

They’re really covering their bases lol “big surprise, may not happen, won’t reveal cause it’d be a big moment”

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Filming a movie and wrestling are two different things.

I also don’t trust WrestleVotes completely. They’re hit or miss, they’ve had a few hits but I’m still weary. I expected Velveteen already.

They’re really covering their bases lol “big surprise, may not happen, won’t reveal cause it’d be a big moment”

Also, if it were to be THAT BIG... how many people outside of the McMahons would know? How would this guy have any access to that info?

But hey, I'm all for big rumors on RR weekend!

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It feels like that could only refer to Roman but it also feels fake.

Or...I suppose it could be like...Punk...I guess...but that's also not happening..

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Why would she be in the Rumble as champion though?
She could lose before the rumble, but if it’s Roman they are gonna have to work hard for me to believe that his cancer wasn’t a work/exhagarated to gain sympathy.

The surprise would be rock or Balor winning clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad