Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder how much of this is doing a solid for Mean Gene are is Vince worried about the NCAA title game on ESPN kicking their ass in the ratings.
That's going to happen no matter what and they know that.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
'Bama-Clemson yet again, is there no other college down there that can beat either of those two schools? They sure do win a lot, but I mean come on.......surely SOMEONE else can rise up, no? :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
'Bama-Clemson yet again, is there no other college down there that can beat either of those two schools? They sure do win a lot, but I mean come on.......surely SOMEONE else can rise up, no? :laugh:
They try but they all either gag (Georgia, Oklahoma) or get exposed as frauds (Notre Dame)

Reactions: FultonReed

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
At this point I’m convinced we are getting a Charlotte and Becky double elimination/dual winner at the rumble followed by a three way match with Rhonda.

But the twist will be Rhonda walking out with the title to end the show after the four horsewomen make their debut to interfere on her behalf.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Worth noting that they do call them the 'four horsewomen' in NXT

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
These wannabe dirt sheet sites are getting crazy with their reaches over one trademark filling. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah. What a trash website. And trash article too. I hate the internet, makes it so easy to shovel and churn crap trying to get clicks.

WWE file a trademark for a wrestling show called "Worlds Collide". That's all that should actually be reported. Everything else is just baseless speculation. Which is fun, but not when you try and present it as reporting.

Like really there are three websites that are legit. The Observer, PWInsider, and PWSheet. Everyone else is complete trash, just re-hashing or making stuff up for clicks. Except the guy who runs Squared Circle Sirens, he's actually legit too but mostly only covers women's wrestling.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah. What a trash website. And trash article too. I hate the internet, makes it so easy to shovel and churn crap trying to get clicks.

WWE file a trademark for a wrestling show called "Worlds Collide". That's all that should actually be reported. Everything else is just baseless speculation. Which is fun, but not when you try and present it as reporting.

Like really there are three websites that are legit. The Observer, PWInsider, and PWSheet. Everyone else is complete trash, just re-hashing or making stuff up for clicks. Except the guy who runs Squared Circle Sirens, he's actually legit too but mostly only covers women's wrestling.
Don’t forget the dude from barstool who seemed to know of Roman’s illness (not cancer specifically, but that he was sick/injured and was going to be leaving) among other scoops he’s gotten. He wouldn’t be my go to, but I’d pay attention if he said something.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Some observer stuff.

There is some talk that Becky will be the winner of the Rumble (so lose to Asuka and enter) to set up the match with Ronnie.

Seth is the early favorite for the men to face Brock.

And Omega has apparently officially turned down WWE and will sign with AEW on the 1st

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Some observer stuff.

There is some talk that Becky will be the winner of the Rumble (so lose to Asuka and enter) to set up the match with Ronnie.

Seth is the early favorite for the men to face Brock.

And Omega has apparently officially turned down WWE and will sign with AEW on the 1st

Becky and Seth are the right choices, even if it is a bit predictable. The only thing I can imagine happening is Rousey cost Becky the title, and then later costs her the Rumble, but Charlotte ends up winning, and that sets up the triple threat.

However if they are doing one-on-one Becky vs Ronda, they sorta need to have Becky win the Rumble.

I'm surprised they aren't determining Bryan's opponent with the Rumble, and then at Fastlane or something, have a match who determines who faces Brock, especially because I assume Brock won't be wrestling at Fastlane, so what the hell is Rollins gonna do in the mean time?

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto

POST Wrestling is legit. It's basically what's left of Live Audio Wrestling. Only problem they just do a daily update with the day's news instead of post individual news items as they come.

I use TPWW.net. Frequent updates but it's not their own sources. But they ppst updates from the legitimate sources like Meltzer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
POST Wrestling is legit. It's basically what's left of Live Audio Wrestling. Only problem they just do a daily update with the day's news instead of post individual news items as they come.

I use TPWW.net. Frequent updates but it's not their own sources. But they ppst updates from the legitimate sources like Meltzer.

Damn, TPWW is still around? I used to go there when I first started watching, but I got too much malware from their site.

Cena injuring himself in workouts is obviously a work. Sounds like Cena was going to enter the Rumble but then Lars Sullivan was going to take him out of the Rumble, but if he's not there then they're just going to drop it.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I only use Rajah.com for my wrestling info. Been that way for years. :laugh:

Usually pretty good with recaps and analysis, as well as passing along interesting snippets from articles, interviews, tweets, breaking news, etc.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Damn, TPWW is still around? I used to go there when I first started watching, but I got too much malware from their site.

Cena injuring himself in workouts is obviously a work. Sounds like Cena was going to enter the Rumble but then Lars Sullivan was going to take him out of the Rumble, but if he's not there then they're just going to drop it.
They should just do McIntyre vs. Cena.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They should give EC3 the spot.

EC3 can eliminate Cena, and set up a Mania match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->