Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well, this is the spoilers thread, lay em on me. Whats the TakeOver card looking like?
From what I’ve read:

Ciampa/Black
Ricochet/Gargano
Dream/Cole

And I think any of these could round out the card depending on when call-ups happen or if they do TV blow offs:

War Raiders-EC3/KOR-Fish-Strong
Belair/Baszler
Riddle/Ohno

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, she gets the "she could be really good, and I hope they don't rush a call up or it could end badly" stamp right now.

It's clear they know they've got something with her, but she's only been wrestling a short while and has room to improve still. She's the kind of wrestler who really should be in NXT.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That match will be strange because it’s technically heel vs. heel.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
From what I’ve read:

Ciampa/Black
Ricochet/Gargano
Dream/Cole

And I think any of these could round out the card depending on when call-ups happen or if they do TV blow offs:

War Raiders-EC3/KOR-Fish-Strong
Belair/Baszler
Riddle/Ohno

I can do without that 6 man tag match aka I can do without EC3.

I rather just War Raiders vs. UE (Two of the three, preferably KOR and Fish for a change)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They're not going to do a 6-man with the tag champs, especially since the titles weren't defended at War Games.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This isn't really a spoiler, but they did DIY vs. Black Dream at an NXT house show in Atlanta

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
PWI says as well as Hogan, Ric Flair will be on Raw tonight

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
PWI says as well as Hogan, Ric Flair will be on Raw tonight

I wonder if they're going to start the show with everyone on the ramp, and Vince in the ring. Seems fitting for a legend like Mean Gene.

Would love to see Sheik roll out one last "Gene Mean", but he's probably not in the best condition right now either. :help:

Also, had to look it up, but here's (very) old-school Taker doing a promo with Mean Gene (and Brother Love :laugh:)

Who else on the active roster would've been fortunate enough to experience this during Gene's tenure? Goldust, maybe? I know his last WWE appearance was a year ago, and he interviewed AJ Styles so I suppose that counts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad