Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I hate Bliss vs Trish.Would rather Bliss vs Lita and Trish vs Mickie (im sure they could pull 1 more decent match together)...Naomi vs Melina doesnt interest me either and i like Melina.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It's insulting to everyone lol

What’s even worse is that I’m sure Nikki will get a great deal of offense in. This should be a squash. Not a two minute drill, but i wanna see a Lesnar v Cena at summerslam type squash. Let it got for 10 minutes or more, just suplex after suplex, with some taunting and rest holds in between. Turn Rousey heel and have her be a full time female Brock.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I think they missed the boat with AOP, instead of drake maverick coming out as their manager have them come out with Paul Heyman and start to destroy the tag team division. Have Paul lead them for 4-6 months while talking about how he has a former champion coming for romans title soon (hinting its lesnar) month 5ish have AOP win gold then have heyman say its time for the next part of my plan to capture all the gold. Have a match between Balor and reigns for the title where Balor barely loses but then snaps and starts destroying reigns with a chair. The shield comes out to save reigns but are intercepted by AOP and Balor is shown to be the former champion heyman is talking about. Then you can have AOP and Balor vs the shield for a while.

Balor can eventually turn on heyman when Brock is ready to comeback and he has his Balor club with AOP

Reactions: Fro

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
What’s even worse is that I’m sure Nikki will get a great deal of offense in. This should be a squash. Not a two minute drill, but i wanna see a Lesnar v Cena at summerslam type squash. Let it got for 10 minutes or more, just suplex after suplex, with some taunting and rest holds in between. Turn Rousey heel and have her be a full time female Brock.
Oh, I'm 100% expecting Nikki to dominate the match only for Ronda to make a late comeback and win via arm bar.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I think they missed the boat with AOP, instead of drake maverick coming out as their manager have them come out with Paul Heyman and start to destroy the tag team division. Have Paul lead them for 4-6 months while talking about how he has a former champion coming for romans title soon (hinting its lesnar) month 5ish have AOP win gold then have heyman say its time for the next part of my plan to capture all the gold. Have a match between Balor and reigns for the title where Balor barely loses but then snaps and starts destroying reigns with a chair. The shield comes out to save reigns but are intercepted by AOP and Balor is shown to be the former champion heyman is talking about. Then you can have AOP and Balor vs the shield for a while.

Balor can eventually turn on heyman when Brock is ready to comeback and he has his Balor club with AOP

I don't think they have big plans for AoP so it would be a huge downgrade for Heyman.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I don't think they have big plans for AoP so it would be a huge downgrade for Heyman.

That’s stupid on their part AoP with a good mouth piece can be a top tier team, but then again this is the company that has pushed someone like Roman for 4 years already and think they are getting him over.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Silly goose, all of this would require a well planned out storyline and effort!

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The really sad part is that I came up with this in 20 mins while bored at work. I’m stunned that professionals can’t come up with that

I don’t watch as much as I should but apparently they do it well in nxt so there are at least some people who know what they’re doing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I don’t have a problem with Nikki Bella. I actually think she’s better than quite a few of them over the years, specifically AJ Lee
Disagree with the last part but Nikki is okay. Brie sucks though. How does someone suck so bad when they’re married to Daniel Bryan. Ffs

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
NXT spoilers going on. Aleister Black is back on TV and there is some sort of link to Nikki Cross. Ciampa/Velveteen Dream is a direction.

Kairi Sane vs. Shayna Baszler is official for Evolution. With Nia Jax back on TV, that Evolution card posted a few pages back is definitely bogus.

Bobby Fish is also cleared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad