Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Why? Who did you want?

first choice woulda been Candice. leading to her vs Black. of course that would require WWE to do a serious intergender match, but they have mentioned in the past her intergender history including ker matches with Kevin Owens

also would have quite liked it if someone from the main roster had done it, just for the reveal being genuinely surprising

but I dunno, either of Gargano or Ciampa doing it felt a little bit easy-way-out to me. especially since Gargano being heel is just meh

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
first choice woulda been Candice. leading to her vs Black. of course that would require WWE to do a serious intergender match, but they have mentioned in the past her intergender history including ker matches with Kevin Owens

also would have quite liked it if someone from the main roster had done it, just for the reveal being genuinely surprising

but I dunno, either of Gargano or Ciampa doing it felt a little bit easy-way-out to me. especially since Gargano being heel is just meh

I think Gargano has become kind of meh as a babyface. He’s was pretty much booed against Dream and the way the LMS match ended was Gargano turning and going too far.

I also think we’re going to end up with a reunited heel DIY

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Gargano going heel was the logical arc for him. Very well done slow burn, IMO.

He'll have a redemption story at some point and it is going to push him to another level. If they continue to let things happen organically as they have so far, that is.

Gargano's entire story arc from that match in round 1 of the cruiserweight classic to today has been PERFECT writing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm wondering if they're ever going to come to the main roster at this rate. It was late 2015 when they both showed up for the first time, although it wasn't until almost a year until they signed full-time. At least it's been all for the better

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm wondering if they're ever going to come to the main roster at this rate. It was late 2015 when they both showed up for the first time, although it wasn't until almost a year until they signed full-time. At least it's been all for the better

Both future 205 stars.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hope not. They’ll get lost in the shuffle way too easily and probably end up on 205 Live.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
The next logical step is for NXT to just become a true third brand.

I see no reason why the likes of DIY or Velveteen Dream HAVE to come up.

As a matter of fact, I’d actually like to see the opposite.

I want John Cena in Full Sail challenging Velevteen Dream

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Black/Cross vs. LeRae/Gargano at WarGames? There's a tons of people deserving a spot nowadays, and this seems like a good way of getting more women on the card. Have Gargano go full heel, leading into a redemption story, with or without heel DIY in the middle.

We know we're getting War Games.
Almost certainly getting Ciampa vs. Dream. Maybe with Lars.
Almost certainly getting a women's title match.
That leaves one spot (assuming Gargano/Black in some fashion). Cageside Seats is speculating Riddle vs. Ohno, but with how new Riddle is (to WWE), that seems like more of a pre-show taping match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mixed tag sounds like a Full Sail match. Just do both as singles at Takeover.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
would imagine the next Takeover is

Ciampa/Dream
Gargano/Black
WarGames
LeRae/Cross
Ohno/Riddle

Sane isnt on the card but shes in Evolution so should be okay

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Did LeRae turn with Gargano? I missed that part if so. Probably not a bad thing for her to turn either, although the heel side of the NXT women's roster is a little stronger as it is.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
would imagine the next Takeover is

Ciampa/Dream
Gargano/Black
WarGames
LeRae/Cross
Ohno/Riddle

Sane isnt on the card but shes in Evolution so should be okay

They’ll do some kind of women’s title match. Winner of MYC or the battle royale at Evolution.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Any update on bray Wyatt and plans for him?

The last report was back in August when it was said he was going to get a gimmick refresh, and get a babyface push and return in the next couple of weeks.

Seeing as it is nearly two months later and he hasn't returned, that is looking to be false.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The last report was back in August when it was said he was going to get a gimmick refresh, and get a babyface push and return in the next couple of weeks.

Seeing as it is nearly two months later and he hasn't returned, that is looking to be false.
Yea that’s what I heard also,

Funnily enough he’s still so salvageable. Have him recruit some disciples from NXT and come back to finish everyone off and reclaim his title.

The thing though is he needs there to be a heel faction for him to battle cause he’s gonna get a massive pop when he shows up.

The lights go out nd he shows up in the middle of the ring or someone does an open challenge and he appears on the Jumbotron “City I’m here”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad