Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yea that’s what I heard also,

Funnily enough he’s still so salvageable. Have him recruit some disciples from NXT and come back to finish everyone off and reclaim his title.

The thing though is he needs there to be a heel faction for him to battle cause he’s gonna get a massive pop when he shows up.

The lights go out nd he shows up in the middle of the ring or someone does an open challenge and he appears on the Jumbotron “City I’m here”

If they pushed Sanity as a massive heel stable, you could have Wyatt return with Harper and Rowan cause those two are also off TV right now too

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
If they pushed Sanity as a massive heel stable, you could have Wyatt return with Harper and Rowan cause those two are also off TV right now too

Yup let sanity go crazy for a while, build them up and then feed them to Wyatt.

If they were able to plan more than one storyline at a time you let Wyatt vs Sanity play out on Smackdown.

On Raw you have Undisputed era comeback up and become HHH corporate lackeys eventually taking the main titles and becoming a force (while protecting whichever of Roman/Seth/dean is holding the title cause of the numbers game)

Mid-late 2019 when Smackdown is to become the main show cause it’s on Fox you can flip the shield and the wyatts so that Roman and the shield can be the face of the main show on Smackdown while setting up an epic anti corporate showdown between undisputed era and the Wyatt’s

Common sense/long term writing (and going with who’s hot) is why I could see another promotion headed by Jericho/JR/Khan working

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So if the reports that Vince has never watched NXT are true, imagine his reaction to the first time he sees Kyle O'Reilly, a guy who looks like someone Vince wouldn't even book as a local talent to lose a squash match.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So if the reports that Vince has never watched NXT are true, imagine his reaction to the first time he sees Kyle O'Reilly, a guy who looks like someone Vince wouldn't even book as a local talent to lose a squash match.

I find that hard to believe since there's been numerous reports of him being backstage at Takeovers.

Hell there's even photo evidence of it:

Vince McMahon Watching NXT TakeOver: Dallas Backstage (Photo), Roode Shown In The Crowd - SEScoops

vince-mcmahon-nxt-takeover-.jpg

He even shook hands with Bayley and Sasha after their match: Bayley Reveals Vince McMahon's Backstage Reaction At NXT Takeover

Reactions: ColePens

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, that "report" was a misquote taken out of context in an interview with HHH, where the headline was also a misquote...

Vince is hands off with NXT, but he's aware of what happens even though he doesn't watch full episodes weekly. It's HHH's job to run it, and it's him and the trainers who have the job to report on the guys working there. That's how it's meant to work.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Do you think that Vince hears about these TakeOver matches that tear the house down and then maybe watches them later on? He's obviously not at the full sail tapings, might be at some of the TakeOvers since theres a big PPV the next night, but I wonder if he'll hear reports from his people or Triple H being like you should watch this

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Do you think that Vince hears about these TakeOver matches that tear the house down and then maybe watches them later on? He's obviously not at the full sail tapings, might be at some of the TakeOvers since theres a big PPV the next night, but I wonder if he'll hear reports from his people or Triple H being like you should watch this
He’s not concerned with match quality, that’s why we get so many terrible finishes and matches where the result doesn’t matter. Character work and the story they insist on telling is of more importance. Now, you can say that none of these things need to be mutually exclusive, but in doing so you would say they are all important, and to Vince they are not.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I doubt he has the time to watch them if he's not there to watch them live.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
(i dont wanna read through this tread because i try to avoid spoilers, but while trying to put the Evolution prediction card. i see a nxt uk match... is that true but not official ( spoiler?)
just to wait till tomorrow if thats the case.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
(i dont wanna read through this tread because i try to avoid spoilers, but while trying to put the Evolution prediction card. i see a nxt uk match... is that true but not official ( spoiler?)
just to wait till tomorrow if thats the case.
They haven’t aired the tournament yet so theoretically that title doesn’t exist yet

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
what im asking is: "During the second set of tapings, it was announced that Ripley would make the first defense of her title at Evolution against Isla Dawn of Scotland"
is that true?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
what im asking is: "During the second set of tapings, it was announced that Ripley would make the first defense of her title at Evolution against Isla Dawn of Scotland"
is that true?

There is a UK Women's title defense expected at Evolution yes.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The unannounced matches for Evolution are:

Rhea Ripley (c) vs Isla Dawn - NXT UK Women's Championship
Toni Storm vs Io Shirai - Mae Young Classic Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad