Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Aleister Black appeared in the middle of the the ring in a match between Nikki Cross and Bianca Belair. Cross whispers something (presumably the culprit’s name) in Black’s ear and he stormed off to the back.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I thought for awhile it would be a debuting guy like Riddle or Keith Lee. Then it felt like maybe a revamped push for Ohno and lately it’s been teased it’s Gargano.

But now they’re pushing it as Gargano too hard to where it feels like a red herring.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
NXT spoilers going on. Aleister Black is back on TV and there is some sort of link to Nikki Cross.
This leads to me something I thought when Regal was interviewing Nikki.... all she said is "it was chaos", at the time my initial thought was that it was Sanity. This spoiler leads me to believe this even more, maybe this is the avenue in which they are using to bring Black to SDL.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
This leads to me something I thought when Regal was interviewing Nikki.... all she said is "it was chaos", at the time my initial thought was that it was Sanity. This spoiler leads me to believe this even more, maybe this is the avenue in which they are using to bring Black to SDL.

And he's going to take on 3 guys by himself? I just don't see the WWE carrying over this NXT story.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

No it isn’t. This is an NXT storyline, they will pay it off in NXT.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
It could still be ciampa as heels lie all the tine.

Also I feel that war games is gonna be undisputed era vs war raiders, bruiserweight and ricochet

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Also I feel that war games is gonna be undisputed era vs war raiders, bruiserweight and ricochet
I think you’re right.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Agreed.

That said, It seems like a lot of the time they go a bit off the radar for these things.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
apparently there's an expectation that at least one of Ambrose or Ziggler will be turning at the Australia show

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ziggler makes more sense tbh. His entire role in ALL of this is to essentially be there for Drew to eventually destroy and unless y'all want to turn Drew face then....sorry. Gotta be Dolph.

Ambrose also makes sense but they've set it up too much. Let the idea die down and then have him turn. Maybe set up Seth vs Dean at Mania.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ziggler makes more sense tbh. His entire role in ALL of this is to essentially be there for Drew to eventually destroy and unless y'all want to turn Drew face then....sorry. Gotta be Dolph.

Ambrose also makes sense but they've set it up too much. Let the idea die down and then have him turn. Maybe set up Seth vs Dean at Mania.
the proper build should have been:

> Seth wins the Universal Title off Brock at Summerslam
> Roman turns heel on Seth for being able to do what he couldn't (beat Brock)
> Ambrose returns to side with Rollins, Ambrose/Rollins vs. Reigns/heel (McIntyre?) for the fall
> Ambrose turns on Seth after the Royal Rumble to set up Ambrose/Rollins for the title at WM

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The end goal of all this should be McIntyre vs Reigns, with McIntyre winning the title against a heel Shield. Doesn't need to be a heel heel Shield, just one that is standing between McIntyre and the title. The title change will turn McIntyre face if you do it in the right way.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Vince is a massive McIntyre fan. So we can only hope for a small moment of clarity
he's also a huge fan of Strowman who he saw as someone like The Undertaker who didn't need the title.

what did we get? A half-assed, rushed, dumb heel turn and Lesnar making Strowman look like a chump at Summerslam AND Hell in a Cell, and Strowman's momentum cut out from under him in a flash in an attempt to get Roman over... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->