Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'd say Rollins is the most charismatic, both in the ring and on the mic.

He's easily the best of the three at both, IMO.
He’s the best in the ring but Ambrose is the best on the mic imo. He has enough of a body of work going back to his Moxley days and FCW days, along with him being the main mouthpiece of The Shield at the start and his “kingpin” run as champ on SD Live to back it up imo. Ambrose in 2015-2016 was on fire on the mic — better than anyone else in the company imo.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ambrose currently stinks. I don't care what he did as Moxley or in FCW. Modern day Rollins is better in the ring and on the mic. Miles apart in the ring. Closer on the mic but still advantage Rollins.

Maybe Dean has more talent on the mic but he hasn't shown it in years. Heel Dean will potentially change my mind but as of now it's a fairly easy decision.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think anyone in The Shield touches Ambrose, and I still don't think many aside from someone like The Miz has done as good a job as Dean has when given substantial time on the mic. That's also the thing with Ambrose -- his strongest suit is what is least used. We don't need to talk about FCW or Moxley, he's shown just as such on the main roster:

simply put, when Ambrose is given time on the microphone to not do a comedy skit in the back for a minute, he has the best promos and only The Miz, Jericho and maybe Owens can come close to touching him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, WWE has done a fantastic job at making people forget how good of a talker Dean Ambrose is and that he is legitimately one of, if not the best on the mic.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have great respect for Ambrose in that he works in jeans.

Like that sucks. And he does it every night. And never took a night off until he had to.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have great respect for Ambrose in that he works in jeans.

Like that sucks. And he does it every night. And never took a night off until he had to.
The mad man liked it. He was so happy that he could be like Cena in that he never had to change he just went to the arena and what he wore there was what he was wearing to the ring lmao

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Back on the topic of spoilers:

Who wins the Mae Young Classic? I'm pulling for Shirai but seeing as how Ripley took the UK title from Storm, I gotta predict Toni will win it. Shirai will probably get a bigger push right out of the gate on NXT though. I just can't wait to see new Shirai matches again, and I hope they let her and Storm put on a match of their Stardom match caliber.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Back on the topic of spoilers:

Who wins the Mae Young Classic? I'm pulling for Shirai but seeing as how Ripley took the UK title from Storm, I gotta predict Toni will win it. Shirai will probably get a bigger push right out of the gate on NXT though. I just can't wait to see new Shirai matches again, and I hope they let her and Storm put on a match of their Stardom match caliber.
I'll be rooting for Toni, but i believe she's injured.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think Toni will win because I’d bet against having the first 2 winners of the tournament both be from Japan.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
supposed leaked Evolution card

DaGBFdi.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Probably lining them up as the first challengers. Probably raises more interest by not having them win it right away. Unlike their single title reigns.

A 4-way for inaugural champions with part-timers involved doesn’t make sense anyways. Inaugural champions should be very strong so the title can be established.

Nothing for Lana won’t happen either.

Neither is Shayna Baszler having nothing, they still have to rematch that and it won’t be on TV, at least it shouldn’t

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
A 4-way for inaugural champions with part-timers involved doesn’t make sense anyways. Inaugural champions should be very strong so the title can be established.

Nothing for Lana won’t happen either.

Neither is Shayna Baszler having nothing, they still have to rematch that and it won’t be on TV, at least it shouldn’t

She's probably in the battle royal.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She's probably in the battle royal.

If there’s a battle royale, I don’t see her in it. That would be silly. Just do the rematch. Battle royale can determine the #1 contender for Takeover.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If there’s a battle royale, I don’t see her in it. That would be silly. Just do the rematch. Battle royale can determine the #1 contender for Takeover.

It says so in that leaked program. Number 6, 20 woman battle royal.

They'll probably do the re-match before Evolution.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It says so in that leaked program. Number 6, 20 woman battle royal.

They'll probably do the re-match before Evolution.

Everyone assuming that’s the actual program, there’s a long time to go.

Don’t see them doing the rematch at Full Sail, not the way Kairi won, how they’ve built Shayna, and how they’ve written since. Shayna has been too strong of a character and too big of a star to not have that be a huge payoff at a Takeover. This isn’t main roster TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad