Rasmus Dahlin calls out his teammates

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018

Pretty angry reaction from Jack Eichel to that comment as he agrees and just can’t figure out what the team needs after two straight games being shutout.

Sabres play the Rangers next. Maybe Eichel can fight Lafreniere next game?

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Is he out there blocking shots, throwing hits, making great plays, never taking a shift off and even trying to fight someone in his weight class ?

If people answer no to any of those, then the playing calling out his team needs to shut the f*** up.
Dahlin didn't really call anyone out. Seeing the whole interview he was more of a young player at a loss about what to do. Came across more as sad than angry.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
So you’d fight Farabee at the end of a long shift?

If Dahlin wanted to be an inspiration to his team there would be nothing wrong with taking that fight. But I'm getting the sense that he wanted someone else to do that based on his comments.

"Someone do something around here."

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Dhalin and eichel somehow needs to lead the team. Parallel problems in Vancouver, when pettersson is not leading the team offensively, best players need to be their “best” players or else they will struggle. Pettersson struggle team is 2nd worst team in the league. The fact that dhalin is ready to fight shows he cares and wants to win.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I have a feeling Eichel and Dahlin somehow gonna end up with the Rangers

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
That's a very strange excuse...

You have met Krueger right? He thinks Okposo is a better option in the lineup over Cozens.

As in scratch the 19 year old that gives a shit that’s on your second line and put Okposo there instead who makes Andrew Brunette look like Apollo Anton Ohno

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Pitkanen never got chippy. I’ve never seen him take a slashing penalty. Just holds. I’ve seen Dahlin take retaliatory penalties.

He’s also being used stupidly. Pair him with someone like Gudas or Polak and let him run wild. Take the turnovers with the good.
That's just wrong. Pitkanen wasn't a physical d-man for the most part but that doesn't mean he was a pushover. He would regularly get into scrums.

That said, Dahlin has a long ways to go before he can even hold Pitkanen's jockstrap which is a disappointment considering what he was billed as. I'm glad the 2018 draft worked out like it did.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad