GDT: Rangers vs Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
The Islanders are 4th in league on the power play, and guess what? They scored two more goals on their first two power plays today.

Where are those "but we can keep Sullivan" crowd?

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
This team is built to open it up. Im never one to bash Torts, but he has them playing way to passive. You have the horses and some creative players, open the ice up and go for it.

He's too ****ing stubborn to admit his system is wrong

GFiP*

7th game for nash

1 goal

great to see the guy they brought in to address the issue of having zero finishers is making tons of great moves and not finish...still

His only goal was in garbage time, and funnily enough he might do it again tonight.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
The Pens are just a better team right now. When Ferreiro is on your PP, something is wrong.

1 goal for Nash is unacceptable. The bottom 6 literally has no use for this team.

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
Why does it seem like we never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get scoring chances. Either we get a nice run for 30 seconds or its in the zone, out the zone.. I HATE THE OFFENSE.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
HOW can you blame our lack of scoring on the coach? I just don't get it... our players look nervous, indecisive, unconfident, etc. The lack of creativity lies within the players... the endless idiotic penalties are the PLAYERS' fault not Torts... lol

Because.

THE.SYSTEM.HE.PLAYS.SUCKS

*Bob Richards*

man Vokoun with a shutout. Shutout coming for him. Pens gunna shutout the Rangers. Shutout.

Easy with the negativity. Shutouts are very hard to come by. You never know when it comes to shutouts. Interesting word actually. Shutout.

S-h-u-t-o-u-t. Just the right amount of syllables. Shutout.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
I haven't watched any of this game but I do think Hank has to sit next game. Maybe the team will pull their heads out of their rears and realize they can't sit back and let him do it all. On a positive note, our hard part of the schedule is over. We all knew 3-4 was a distinct possibility when the schedule was released

danman1202

Nov 19, 2006
Long Island
We have two talented forwards. TWO.

Nash.

Gaborik.

they're on the same line. with brad richards

and they STILL can't score. I understand why they might have issues on the other lines but it's a joke that first line isn't producing, outside of one fantastic game from gaborik

nash was brought in to score goals....oh wow cool he made some awesome moves!!!! He's still not scoring. Produce or get criticized, he's been piss poor and it's not acceptable

Also you have to start thinking dump and chase isn't the right plan

TankLarkin

Will Cuylle is Ready.
Mar 3, 2012
Rochester, NY
seinfeld.gif
perfect

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Different coaches, different players, different systems, blah blah blah....the Rangers offense is always lacking and the PP is always a mess. When Jagr isn't blasting pucks from the circle, that is.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Can I coach this team? I feel like I would have a pretty good chance of doing a better job than Sully.

Championship*

man Vokoun with a shutout. Shutout coming for him. Pens gunna shutout the Rangers. Shutout.

Reverse jinxes don't work like that.

Vokoun has had the Rangers number for awhile now, doesn't look to change anytime soon.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
What was our best scoring chance tonight? Honestly I can't think of a single prime scoring chance. Its insane

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I can't believe this team just forced me to turn off the game with more than 10 minutes remaining. They should all be ashamed of themselves for the "effort" they put into this one. Sam and Joe are really starting to annoy me now. I don't give a **** about Cindy and Malkin. They could disappear and I wouldn't care.

Too many penalties. They need to get their **** together, need to wok on the God-awful power play, and need to learn to properly make line changes. Stepan looks worse and worse out there. Can't hold onto a puck for his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad