GDT: Rangers vs Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFiP*

Nash has yet to score a meaningful goal this year. The people draped on his nuts need to jump off.

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
Dear Rangers,

****ING WAKE UP BEFORE I CHOP YOUR ****ING NUTS OFF AND YOU WILL ****ING PLAY OTHERWISE IF THAT DOESNT WORK I WILL DECAPITATE YOU MOTHER ****ER. I WILL KILL NASH FIRST, THEN BICKEL, THEN LUNDQVIST I WILL KILL YOU ALL I DONT CARE, YOU MOTHER ****ERS SUCK AND ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCCKKKK FUVASDFVKSJVOANWVKmefkwnmvknev AHHH IM DIEING RIGHT NOW ****KKKK HELP ME HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Love, Vinny.

GeoNYR

Jan 23, 2013
I think it's a lot safer to say that it's not just an early, rusty, start. This team has some serious issues and is far from good.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Even Gretzky would be snakebitten on this team. Keep playing those dump and chase hockey, Torts.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Can we call up some players?

I refuse to believe they could be worse than say Rupp.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Perhaps we should stop putting our top 3 talents on the same damn ****ing line. If they don't score, then what happens?

We did split the line up mid way through this game. We play flat. Is it the system? Maybe. Is it the talent and depth? Maybe. Is it the coach? Maybe. The leadership? Maybe. I don't know what it is. What I do know, though, is that WE. PLAY. FLAT.

We've been flat for nearly every period so far this season. The periods where we haven't been flat, like the third against Toronto, have been a NOTICEABLE difference. I don't know what needs to happen to get this team to play with some energy, but we are flatter than stale soda.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
A play develops and they're still chatting. Seriously guys.

Seriously. They should really shut up. I shut this game off, but Sam and Joe are SO BAD during ****sburgh games. Hope my dad is enjoying himself at this pathetic game tonight.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Dear Rangers,

****ING WAKE UP BEFORE I CHOP YOUR ****ING NUTS OFF AND YOU WILL ****ING PLAY OTHERWISE IF THAT DOESNT WORK I WILL DECAPITATE YOU MOTHER ****ER. I WILL KILL NASH FIRST, THEN BICKEL, THEN LUNDQVIST I WILL KILL YOU ALL I DONT CARE, YOU MOTHER ****ERS SUCK AND ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCCKKKK FUVASDFVKSJVOANWVKmefkwnmvknev AHHH IM DIEING RIGHT NOW ****KKKK HELP ME HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Love, Vinny.

Dear Vinny,

Seek help. Seek professional, immediate help.

Love, HF.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
We can't gloss over the bottom six any longer. It's godawful. Rupp blows. Asham blows. Halpern doesn't do anything but PK. Boyle is great defensively but brings literally zero offense. Ferriero is not a long term answer, as he's proven. Our best bottom sixer, Pyatt, is playing in the top six right now!

It's bad news. I don't care about the doom and gloom, we'll go on a streak eventually. But the bottom six is absolutely useless. Can't believe how much **** I got for hating on Rupp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad