GDT: Rangers vs Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

danman1202

Nov 19, 2006
Long Island
7th game for nash

1 goal

great to see the guy they brought in to address the issue of having zero finishers is making tons of great moves and not finish...still

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
This team is scared of Pitt. Not only do we lose every time we play but we lose badly

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
This team is built to open it up. Im never one to bash Torts, but he has them playing way to passive. You have the horses and some creative players, open the ice up and go for it.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Sullivan needs to go. Someone needs to go.
You either let the ****ing team play like this and miss the playoffs and clean house on a team that's suppose to be at the cup finals, or you fix it NOW. NOW. Wake up guys.

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
Okay the Seinfeld gif x10000 now

seinfeld.gif

*Bob Richards*

First they take the lead, then they take the game and now they're trying to also dampen Hanks stats.

Damn you Pittsburgh.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
thus far Gilroy has 8:08 of ice time tonight, a lot more than bickel the other game and has a +/- 0. I think he has looked A LOT better than bickel! Only bright side tongiht

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I missed most of this game. And haven't really been watching it to be honest. I am distracted listening to the Hartford Whalers song. Anyway so can anyone tell me the reason we are losing this game? Man I sure hope the Rangers don't revert to 10 years ago form. But that's what it's looking like. There is just no heart out there. And win or lose this system is putrid.

"Brass Bonanza?" Damn, that thing is catchy.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
I remember games just a couple of seasons ago where NYR battled back against the Pengies, and won some of them.

Those days are gone. I totally hate that a loss is now a foregone conclusion against the team I hate the most (by far).
It shouldn't be this way.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Rangers clearly need to look for a goaltending upgrade. I mean, Lundqvist can't stop deflections right in front that hit off the crossbar and odd man rushes. He's clearly washed up. What would Vancouver want for Luongo?

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
The Rangers look absolutely foolish busting the Penguins' slump... but I have to tell you, I haven't been all that impressed with Pittsburgh tonight. The Rangers just simply beat themselves.

God please take your delicious looking avatar out of here. I'm feigning for baked goods; haven't had any sweets since Christmas.

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
HOW can you blame our lack of scoring on the coach? I just don't get it... our players look nervous, indecisive, unconfident, etc. The lack of creativity lies within the players... the endless idiotic penalties are the PLAYERS' fault not Torts... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad