GDT: Rangers vs Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
And what system is that? Elaborate. I criticize Torts' defensive schemes all day long but offense is all on the players in my book. Elaborate on what is wrong with Torts' offensive schemes and maybe I'll agree with you... you can't just say: "The System! **** the SYSTEM!!"

back to the ******** dump and chase. The Rangers played their best hockey this year when the offense opened up the ice and the D joined the rush. Now we're back to the same damn dump and chase ********

Kershaw

To make things better, Isles-Devs in shootout. Moar 3 pt interdivison games.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I'm sorry guys, call me whatever you want, I'm not watching Saturday night. I need a break from this. They should apologize to the fans for this ****ing embarrassment. The system needs to be tweaked, Gáborík and Nash need to be split up, outside of those 2 this team has zero offensive skill

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
And what system is that? Elaborate. I criticize Torts' defensive schemes all day long but offense is all on the players in my book. Elaborate on what is wrong with Torts' offensive schemes and maybe I'll agree with you... you can't just say: "The System! **** the SYSTEM!!"

The dump and chase is pitiful, it's good for some lines but not the entire lineup... Let the top two lines take some risks.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We can't gloss over the bottom six any longer. It's godawful. Rupp blows. Asham blows. Halpern doesn't do anything but PK. Boyle is great defensively but brings literally zero offense. Ferriero is not a long term answer, as he's proven. Our best bottom sixer, Pyatt, is playing in the top six right now!

It's bad news. I don't care about the doom and gloom, we'll go on a streak eventually. But the bottom six is absolutely useless. Can't believe how much **** I got for hating on Rupp.

Not sure there is a bottom 6 right now. Id divide it into top 3 and bottom 9 at this point.

danman1202

Nov 19, 2006
Long Island
pretty much all the worst case scenarios have occurred

nash has **** the bed

kreider's awful ahl stint translated to the nhl plus tortorella gave him zero chance to step up

that pos phaneuf pretty much ended sauer's career leading to **** disco stu

no offensive depth, the new forwards aren't meshing with tortorella's grinding style

callahan gets hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->