ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
nyr_110110_0275.jpg

Certainly a match made in hell.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
It doesnt matter who joins this team, its the same ole story ever since Jagr left.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Nash has yet to score a meaningful goal this year. The people draped on his nuts need to jump off.

Only two or three guys have scored a meaningful goal this year... That's the thing, it isn't one player failing to finish that is the issue.

I saw this coming.

Which you should have, I literally notice three types of posts from you "Mitchel Roxxors", "OMG imagine if we had Vanek" and "Nash is meh".

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
even though we are sucking right now. why the hell are people worrying about the standings already? Yeah I get its a short season, but can we wait until we're halfway through the season first?

Also, I think I need a day break from this team right now, otherwise I might go to drinking.

Drewbackatu*

I'm sorry guys, call me whatever you want, I'm not watching Saturday night. I need a break from this. They should apologize to the fans for this ****ing embarrassment. The system needs to be tweaked, Gáborík and Nash need to be split up, outside of those 2 this team has zero offensive skill

Agree. This team is boring as **** to watch; no offensive talent outside of Gabby and Nash; softer than a vat full of cool whip; and void of any meaningful talent. The AHL team is a total train wreck with nobady down there except for Miller and McIIrath who aren't ready(supposedly)

Pathetic!!!!!

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
even though we are sucking right now. why the hell are people worrying about the standings already? Yeah I get its a short season, but can we wait until we're halfway through the season first?

Also, I think I need a day break from this team right now, otherwise I might go to drinking.

Pens were 3-3 as well until about 10 minutes ago... But it's easier to panic than remain calm I suppose.

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City

Were pretty much almost half way throughout the season. :laugh:

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We have a solid D, great goaltending, and a great 1st line. But that bottom 9, even with a healthy Callahan, is a massive problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->