Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I just want to see some structured play from this team.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I wouldn't say 11 points in 19 games nothing. I watched every game of that boston series and he was good. Against us he wasn't but he did score maybe the biggest goal of the series. I didn't watch much of them against the pens.

His goal against us was the luckiest goal of all time.

Staal had as much to do with that goal as he did.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Go ahead and start one. You want to claim an anti-euro bias. Mika was brought here replacing a beloved Ranger who was a clutch playoff performer. He was billed as a great young talent that also had a physical edge. He’s been hurt half his time here. He’s in his ass all game long, invisible all the other times he plays and hasn’t done a physical thing in two years. When the shoe fits.......

And the guy we traded away ia doing so well. Right?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
His goal against us was the luckiest goal of all time.

Staal had as much to do with that goal as he did.
Drove to the net. Wish we had more guys who would score goals like that.
I guess Mika's goal against montreal was pretty lucky when kreiders blocked shot bounced right to him? Still a beautiful goal tho ;)

Reactions: NCRanger

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
MSG tried to say we worked hard. Run out of the rink the first period and 20 shots against in the last two. A bad performance from a bad team. The goalie faced 41 shots. They probably score 4 or 5 if we don't get great goaltending.

It's good we lost, we played poorly and we are a bad team. Losing is good for this team.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
And the guy we traded away ia doing so well. Right?
I would say they are on par with Brassard doing better 5 on 5 and on a team that besides the sabres is the most anemic team in the conference scoring goals.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
MSG tried to say we worked hard. Run out of the rink the first period and 20 shots against in the last two. A bad performance from a bad team. The goalie faced 41 shots. They probably score 4 or 5 if we don't get great goaltending.

It's good we lost, we played poorly and we are a bad team. Losing is good for this team.

I hear what you're saying and on paper it is good if they get a top 3/4 pick. Whats bad is that if guys like Mika, skjei, ADA, Miller regress and get used to a losing culture.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
9th worst record at the moment. Up to 5 teams could overtake us before the deadline.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I confess my ignorance. I have no idea who that is.
Its Filip Zadina. Top prospect from Czech rep. I think him and Chytil could be really good together. Some on here calling him a bust but not sure if they are being facetious or not?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Drove to the net. Wish we had more guys who would score goals like that.
I guess Mika's goal against montreal was pretty lucky when kreiders blocked shot bounced right to him? Still a beautiful goal tho ;)

He actually shot the puck into the net, rather than shanking a shot and having the puck go off of 3 guys while staal was frog splashing onto hank.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
9th worst record at the moment. Up to 5 teams could overtake us before the deadline.
Hope you're right. Hope those teams like montreal, florida and detroit start lighting it up. We shall see.

Reactions: darko

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I hear what you're saying and on paper it is good if they get a top 3/4 pick. Whats bad is that if guys like Mika, skjei, ADA, Miller regress and get used to a losing culture.

Do you guys like losing?

Not at first, but once you get used to it...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He actually shot the puck into the net, rather than shanking a shot and having the puck go off of 3 guys while staal was frog splashing onto hank.
Yes he did and brassard drove to the net otherwise that goal never happens.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
That's a problem if we are this bad for multiple seasons, not one season.
what would make us that much better next season? Chytil and Andersson i don't want to rush they are kids. Hank a year older. I guess it comes down to how quickly these kids develop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad