New Jersey
Continue.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Megustaelhockey

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
It's getting really bad. I'm down for the tank, but this team doesn't have anything good on it other than DeAngelo and Lundqvist... Everyone else looks like trash (McDonagh looked better than usual tonight I'll give it to him)

Reactions: Rangers in 7

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Don't want to start a ****storm but the reason is obvious and it is as ugly as it can get.
Go ahead and start one. You want to claim an anti-euro bias. Mika was brought here replacing a beloved Ranger who was a clutch playoff performer. He was billed as a great young talent that also had a physical edge. He’s been hurt half his time here. He’s in his ass all game long, invisible all the other times he plays and hasn’t done a physical thing in two years. When the shoe fits.......

Reactions: NCRanger

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If only the bottom half of the teams in the atlantic and pacific didn't suck so much.
on another note, I hate f***ing losing. Especially when this team is 2 points out of a playoff spot behind two teams that suck. whatever

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Hank was immense, we at least tried to compete all night, Nash did some nice things that should have kept the visiting scouts happy.

Our defensive system is so broken

Reactions: Lays and Ori

danman1202

Nov 19, 2006
Long Island
Pretty weak of some posters to call others bigots and not even have the decency to straight out say it. I think it's a fair critcism of Zibanejad to say he lives nearly exclusively outside of the circles and seems to be in the process of falling constantly. Also no one should wish injury on anyone, although no one did (someone I believe did say they wouldn't care if he did, which while not the exact thing is a sucky thing to say)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad