Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Go ahead and start one. You want to claim an anti-euro bias. Mika was brought here replacing a beloved Ranger who was a clutch playoff performer. He was billed as a great young talent that also had a physical edge. He’s been hurt half his time here. He’s in his ass all game long, invisible all the other times he plays and hasn’t done a physical thing in two years. When the shoe fits.......

Do you want to know who was a clutch playoff performer for us last season? Mika Zibanejad.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Get me Boqvist or Bouchard since we won't be high enough for zadina or dahlin or svechnikov.
Then hopefully we have another pick in the first round. Grab another d man or winger. There are probably 7 or 8 good dmen in the first round of this draft. How good could Pionk and Graves be if they are 22 and not even being given a look

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Get me Boqvist or Bouchard since we won't be high enough for zadina or dahlin or svechnikov.
Then hopefully we have another pick in the first round. Grab another d man or winger. There are probably 7 or 8 good dmen in the first round of this draft. How good could Pionk and Graves be if they are 22 and not even being given a look
At this rate we will draft high enough to get one of the top 3

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
We're at a 17.1% chance for a top 3 pick right now, and we're only spiraling downward

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Guessing Hank will replace Valiquuette at some point next to Duguay. They can reminisce about who had the better reign of the city during their tenure. Duguay will obviously leverage studio 54.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
At this rate we will draft high enough to get one of the top 3
I don't see it man. Probably between 8-12. Atlantic teams suck. bottom pacific terrible. I wouldn't even say the Canes finish ahead of us

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
Go ahead and start one. You want to claim an anti-euro bias. Mika was brought here replacing a beloved Ranger who was a clutch playoff performer. He was billed as a great young talent that also had a physical edge. He’s been hurt half his time here. He’s in his ass all game long, invisible all the other times he plays and hasn’t done a physical thing in two years. When the shoe fits.......

I don’t think anyone billed him as physical. The only thing in anyone’s ass is your head in your own. In 8 less games he has the same amount of points as Brassard. And in 9 less games he’s one point behind Stepan. He’s 24 so younger than both, and makes less than Stepan, and a lil bit more than Brassard.

Furthermore he’s been credited with 41 hits so that’s physical.

Did anyone care watching that? Not me.

Here we go again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad