Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
So to be clear a rapid test can be used as a negative result?
Seems like it but based on the wording of things, I don't think it goes into effect until April 1 when the baseball seasons start. Someone should ask their rep to clarify as the Rangers haven't sent anything out regarding the change.

No. MSG guidelines as of right now remain the same. Nothing has indicated that will change on April 1st. I e-mailed my rep and she told me this but if anything changes they will email us.

Reactions: Rangers in 7

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Updated entry requirements emailed this morning

COVID-19 Testing Requirements

Wish they'd provide more detail as to what constitutes "Proof of Vaccine". Is it those cards we get? Cause those could be easily forged.

No different than how a PCR test can be photoshopped though. I’d imagine the card is fine but I’d like to know if a picture of my card is fine because I don’t want to drag it with me every time I go to a game.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Got my 2nd vaccine dose this past Friday (Pfizer, Saturday wasn't very fun) and purchased my first tickets for the season. 30th and 6th. Prices are pretty good all things being considered.

Kind of sucks that the game on the 30th can't be treated like the ones on the 1st, but I'll make sure I get my PCR testing done. The antigen testing after is a good step, especially with the proximity to MSG and $30 isn't that bad of a price, just 2 less beers to get while inside.

No different than how a PCR test can be photoshopped though. I’d imagine the card is fine but I’d like to know if a picture of my card is fine because I don’t want to drag it with me every time I go to a game.

Same here, I'm hoping the app that is being tested comes out because I don't want to damage the card that I have, or potentially lose it, until I know some digital version of it is available.

Reactions: ponytrekker

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You can sign up for the beta test here if you want, must work or live in NY.

Excelsior Pass Beta Program
I did that, then went to DL the app and it brings you to a broken link because they don't actually have the app yet lol.

It was a little odd though because I didn't actually have to provide any proof of vaccination to get the printable card...

And the pass expires in 1 month :dunno:

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
You can sign up for the beta test here if you want, must work or live in NY.

Excelsior Pass Beta Program
This is the way it was a few days ago. You do a questionnaire. IF it has been more than 2 weeks since your second jab (or 1st if it's J&J) they email you a link and you use(d) it to download the AP which gives you a scan code. If your last jab was less than 2 weeks ago you get a thank you st the end of the questionnaire.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
This is the way it was a few days ago. You do a questionnaire. IF it has been more than 2 weeks since your second jab (or 1st if it's J&J) they email you a link and you use(d) it to download the AP which gives you a scan code. If your last jab was less than 2 weeks ago you get a thank you st the end of the questionnaire.
The App is still not available. I just printed out the hard copy of it.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
MSG has changed the policy for vaccination or negative rapid testing to be effective immediately instead of 4/1. I'll be there on the 30th, but not 14 days since my vaccination, so I set up one of the rapid tests, which is $30 (or 2 beers at MSG). Results within 20-30 minutes and it'll be emailed and texted results to me.

COVID-19 Testing Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad