Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Told them I didn't want to renew as of now and still got an e-mail about being able to add on/relocate. Weird.

GardenRoverNYC

Mar 30, 2019
My session for Knicks half/full seating selection began this week. But I'm waiting until the schedules come out in the summer; my rep says that's when the mini plans come out.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
The cheapest for full season tenured is around $40ish, maybe slightly less. Those are obstructed view 400's.

But for non-tenured I believe it is more like $75 for those same seats, which is ridiculous.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
But for non-tenured I believe it is more like $75 for those same seats, which is ridiculous.

Yep and I'd imagine it's around the same for half season as well. I haven't seen any 400's offered for fulls in years though. None for new business and I never saw any pop up during relocation either.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Just noticed that for all Jets games on stubhub, there are only two delivery options - "stubhub app" or "stubhub app - instant"

no ups, no email pdf, no ticketmaster transfer, nothing else except their system

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
This doesn't sound promising. Ticketmaster fights ticket fraud with 'refreshing' barcodes . This will be the end of taking a screenshot of the QR code and sending it to buyers or friends.

This is no different than two-factor authentication required by many secure websites nowadays. You not only need a username / password, you also need to identify yourself.

They don't want to have multiple PDFs or screenshots show up at a gate.

You can still forward to buyers or friends, you just need to do it through their app. Now of course, they'll be able to track everything... and that might be their real goal.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I said this was going to happen years ago. It's only a matter of time before the TicketMaster app disables taking a screenshot. If anyone here put in for Madonna tickets, you should have gotten the notice that the code will change every 15 seconds. Sadly, this is the future.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
My time is today at 2 PM. I’ll browse as always but not expecting much. If you want me to look for a specific area in terms of what’s available, let me know.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
This doesn't sound promising. Ticketmaster fights ticket fraud with 'refreshing' barcodes . This will be the end of taking a screenshot of the QR code and sending it to buyers or friends.

This is no different than two-factor authentication required by many secure websites nowadays. You not only need a username / password, you also need to identify yourself.

They don't want to have multiple PDFs or screenshots show up at a gate.

You can still forward to buyers or friends, you just need to do it through their app. Now of course, they'll be able to track everything... and that might be their real goal.

Fraud my ass, they just want to clamp down even more on the secondary market.

RIP screenshots and QR code reproductions

Reactions: ponytrekker

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Fraud my ass, they just want to clamp down even more on the secondary market.

RIP screenshots and QR code reproductions

Oh I agree with you... They are just using the PC excuse to clamp down on non-affiliated resales / transfers.
Although I will admit, I do see ushers at the Garden, probably every 3rd game, pulling people aside when they present a bad bar code on their phone...

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Oh I agree with you... They are just using the PC excuse to clamp down on non-affiliated resales / transfers.
Although I will admit, I do see ushers at the Garden, probably every 3rd game, pulling people aside when they present a bad bar code on their phone...
And some states don't protect the buyer and have no laws against teams banning transfers unless the sale goes through them

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
My time is today at 2 PM. I’ll browse as always but not expecting much. If you want me to look for a specific area in terms of what’s available, let me know.
Can you let me know if there is anything in lower rows of 224 and 211. Thanks. Curious to see how many seats are in the 6 “center ice sections”.

yankeejimbeam

Dec 17, 2018

Section 212. Have 4 seats so think little chance of moving but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad