Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Any idea on how a potential refund would work if the person that buys it is either sick or tests positive and can’t go?

believe it is on the buyer. they are on the hook if they dont have it. its plastered everywhere on all of these marketplaces that you need a negative covid test.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Biggest difference between MSG and the Rock is the mask enforcement. The rock had ushers, interns, security, etc walking up and down the steps throughout the game tonight enforcing the mask rule.

Beyond that the rock has more food and drink options open than MSG and pumps in an obnoxious amount of fake crowd noise.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
What if I can provide proof that I have received a COVID-19 vaccine, do I still need to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test result?
Yes. Per New York State guidelines, all guests are required to present proof from a healthcare provider of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event along with an appropriate ID matching the name on the test result. Printed test results or results displayed on your smartphone will be accepted.

What a joke. If I’m vaccinated i’m not taking the stupid tests anymore.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
For those of you who went to a game at Pru Center in NJ, was a PCR test required there as well?

No PCR test required for NJ like said above.

To be honest, there wasn't much of anything required. I thought they were supposed to do a health screener at the gate but all they did was take my temperature, went in the specified gate on my ticket, and went through security like I normally would.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Are the games not generating for anyone else when you go to buy tickets?

Nevermind, logging out and back in got it to work.

Last edited:

Greschner4

Jan 21, 2005
I got tickets for the Flyers game Monday. Used the Vault Health company that's linked with MSG, followed all the timetables. Left enough lead time. They turned the results around in like three hours, which is exactly what I didn't want them to do because now I have a March 11 date on their report and the email, which is outside the 72 hours, rather than a March 12 or 13 date. The website says it takes 48-72 hours to get your results, so I built in that kind of lead time.

Any thoughts from those who've been through it about whether they're going to hassle me and not let me in (season ticket holder)? If you're an STH and you link up with their selected testing partner and do everything according to their partner's timetable and that's still not good enough, that's a pretty big discouragement.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I got tickets for the Flyers game Monday. Used the Vault Health company that's linked with MSG, followed all the timetables. Left enough lead time. They turned the results around in like three hours, which is exactly what I didn't want them to do because now I have a March 11 date on their report and the email, which is outside the 72 hours, rather than a March 12 or 13 date. The website says it takes 48-72 hours to get your results, so I built in that kind of lead time.

Any thoughts from those who've been through it about whether they're going to hassle me and not let me in (season ticket holder)? If you're an STH and you link up with their selected testing partner and do everything according to their partner's timetable and that's still not good enough, that's a pretty big discouragement.

I would call your rep tomorrow, they should be able to help you out.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020

Yeah i would 100% call your rep and see what can be done. The folks who check the tests will 100% give you a hard time over the testing date and likely tell you to go to Stewart Hotel for that $250 30 minute test.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
More food and drink options at the game last night. Burgers were being sold at the stands on the 8th floor at center ice, and the bar behind the 7th ave goal on the 8th floor was serving draft beer.

Reactions: ponytrekker

NYR2007

Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York
I went to the first game they let people back and they quickly looked at my phone for the covid test. Out of curiosity is it the same procedure? I’m going to the game this Monday if anyone can advise I would appreciate it

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I went to the first game they let people back and they quickly looked at my phone for the covid test. Out of curiosity is it the same procedure? I’m going to the game this Monday if anyone can advise I would appreciate it

Same process nothing has changed as of now on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad