Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
https://www.rapidtest.nyc/ - Click on pricing. I want everyone to be surprised.
tenor.gif

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011
What’s the deal with needing a PCR test taken within the past 72 hours to get in? When I took a PCR test back in January it took much longer than 72 hours to get the results..

My GF is a nurse within one of the hospital systems in NJ if you do one of the drive thru's within the hospital system most (90% in her particular system) PCR's have been returned overnight despite saying 72 hour return time.

I.E. took a PCR at 4PM on Day1 had results 10AM day 2.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Curious to see how the resale does day of game, and in the hours leading up to faceoff. Knicks cheapest ticket as of now at 6:48 is pushing $200 with Steph and company in town.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Curious to see how the resale does day of game, and in the hours leading up to faceoff. Knicks cheapest ticket as of now at 6:48 is pushing $200 with Steph and company in town.
Yea, i'm going to go out on a limb and say those people didn't end up selling their tickets...

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Got my results back from Northwell this morning for a test I took Tuesday night.

and it’s definitely not breast cancer.(I’m sorry only The Room fans will get this and I betting I’m the only one who is)
But that’s good that it took only a day. Better than paying $700 for a test and hoping it’s covered. How many people here are going or planning on it ?

NYR2007

Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York
I got tested Tuesday at 3 PM still don’t have my results back . Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I get my results other wise I might have to say I don’t feel well for refund

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Anyone in or near Staten Island, I suggest St John Villa. Tuesday, tested about 11:45 (no wait) and had results Wednesday morning.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Took my PCR COVID test at 1 pm Yesterday (Thursday) at CVS in NJ for the Sunday game. Got my results this morning (Friday) at 8:00 am. Less than 24 hour turnaround and completely free.
Wow awesome! Did you have to give them a reason?
I thought I read that you had to have some symptoms to get test covered not just “I’m attending a hockey game and need to get tested” but that’s great yours was covered

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
I thought I read that you had to have some symptoms to get test covered not just “I’m attending a hockey game and need to get tested” but that’s great yours was covered
I went to Norhwell per Rangers email..gave them my insurance..all free..on test result it says hockey game for reason

Reactions: Cmox and bl02

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Took my PCR COVID test at 1 pm Yesterday (Thursday) at CVS in NJ for the Sunday game. Got my results this morning (Friday) at 8:00 am. Less than 24 hour turnaround and completely free.
Took mine yesterday at a local Walgreens in NY. Hasn't even been received by lab yet.

FOD

Jul 26, 2011

Just scheduled the appointment online on cvs.com. My wife is a hairdresser and I work with the public occasionally so I checked yes to the question "Do you work in a special setting where the risk of COVID-19 transmission may be high?"

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad