Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
How was the happy hour? The person that went on my behalf was unable to make it in.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
How was the happy hour? The person that went on my behalf was unable to make it in.
Open bar... Beer wine well drinks... A couple of tables with wings and fries.... With buckets of beer... And a table with sliders pretzels and mini hot dogs... That had a really long line and they kept running out and were slow to restock...

Cotton orr and Brian Mullen were signing.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Open bar... Beer wine well drinks... A couple of tables with wings and fries.... With buckets of beer... And a table with sliders pretzels and mini hot dogs... That had a really long line and they kept running out and were slow to restock...

Cotton orr and Brian Mullen were signing.
I guess I'm OK with missing that.
I sat a few seats away from Colton Orr last year. He was pretty nice and chatted between whistles.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Does anyone know how to pay off your payment plan balance in one shot? I need the credit card points but when I look in the new account system it says "you cannot use this payment method" and I can't find any way to process a payment right now

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Does anyone know how to pay off your payment plan balance in one shot? I need the credit card points but when I look in the new account system it says "you cannot use this payment method" and I can't find any way to process a payment right now
I did it a few weeks ago just by going into my account and making a payment.

rosch

Oct 18, 2016
Hey fellas:

Hoping one of you could help me out. Surprising my dad with tickets to Hadfield’s retirement ceremony, and am looking at tickets. I was wondering which direction the podium has faced in the past? Is it toward the benches or the penalty box? Just want to make sure that the old man will be able to see Vic speak directly/want the best experience for him. If anyone has some insight on this, I’d really appreciate it.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Hey fellas:

Hoping one of you could help me out. Surprising my dad with tickets to Hadfield’s retirement ceremony, and am looking at tickets. I was wondering which direction the podium has faced in the past? Is it toward the benches or the penalty box? Just want to make sure that the old man will be able to see Vic speak directly/want the best experience for him. If anyone has some insight on this, I’d really appreciate it.

From what I remember the podium always faces the penalty boxes as that’s the same direction of the game cameras.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Hey fellas:

Get seats on the penalty box side then..the podium always faces the penalty boxes

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Are you doing this for the 9000 Amex bonus? I just got an email reminding me about it.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
has anyone not gotten a payment from ticketsnow in a while? i sold a game a couple of weeks ago and still have not gotten paid.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Looking to go to Toronto and catch the ranger game in March but holy crap those seats are expensive.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Looking to go to Toronto and catch the ranger game in March but holy crap those seats are expensive.
I have been there 3 or 4 times. Always buy from the same guy. Brampton Tickets online, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad