Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
All questions/comments/concerns regarding season tickets should be put in here. This is NOT the thread to sell/look to purchase individual game tickets. There will be another thread for that when the season arrives.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
I put a lot of my games up for sale yesterday on the ticket exchange..I’ve sold almost 10 games already for all over face value.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I put a lot of my games up for sale yesterday on the ticket exchange..I’ve sold almost 10 games already for all over face value.

That's great. I posted (and sold) mine for the pre-season game vs. Philly for nearly face. I need to post the rest and try to move as many as possible by the season opener.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Is everyone finding more success with Ticket Exchange than StubHub? It seems like prices are way lower on the latter.

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
This new ticket exchange site is awful. Is there any way to even look at the other listings in your section?

You can go to "buy tickets", select that game and then zoom into the seating chart to look at your section.

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
I've been selling on Ticket master and craigslist and I've had a lot of success. My tickets are selling for modest profits and it's working pretty well.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT

where are you located? which games did you sell for decent premium, im assuming those ones have good resale value all around

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
am i missing something or can you not take down your listing on ticketexchange, i dont see the option anywhere

nvm figured it out

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Sold 2 of my pre-season games on the ticketexchange. I set it up for direct deposit to my checking account. Does anyone remember how long it takes to get paid on these? Do we have to wait for after the game or will they send right away so it is not a contingency game? 1 game sold yesterday, and 1 just sold within the past hour. Wouldn't expect the money in my account yet on either game.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Sold 2 of my pre-season games on the ticketexchange. I set it up for direct deposit to my checking account. Does anyone remember how long it takes to get paid on these? Do we have to wait for after the game or will they send right away so it is not a contingency game? 1 game sold yesterday, and 1 just sold within the past hour. Wouldn't expect the money in my account yet on either game.
The first one takes 5-7 business days... the rest are pretty quick.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Finally spoke to my service rep for the first time today. Seems like a really cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia