Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
anybody know how to select zones these days on stubhub?

I hate that site more and more every day

I've noticed it's hit or miss depending on my web browser and computer. It won't work on Chrome or any other browser for me at work but it works on my Chrome at home. Only thing I could say is use every browser you can and see if it works on one of them. The site really does get worse and worse as the days go on though and the fees only seem to go up.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
anybody know how to select zones these days on stubhub?

I hate that site more and more every day

Go to the event's page.
Click on the Filter.
Expand "Seat Map Options."
- You have radio buttons for SECTION or ZONE plus a checkbox for allowing Multiple Sections.

I blame it on the HMI for browsers / apps on smart phones (swipe, slide, long press) as compared to a traditional PC (keyboard, mouse).

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
If you happen to be going to the Rangers @ Isles game in Brooklyn on Thursday (11/15), you can use your ticket to cut the (plebian) line and be a VIP at the NHL Shop in Midtown and get your picture taken with the Stanley Cup between 3 and 5 pm.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
If you happen to be going to the Rangers @ Isles game in Brooklyn on Thursday (11/15), you can use your ticket to cut the (plebian) line and be a VIP at the NHL Shop in Midtown and get your picture taken with the Stanley Cup between 3 and 5 pm.
The Stanley Cup should not be on the same island that the NY Islanders play on.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
What did everyone think of the event at Bowlmor last night? I thought it was really nice to have it at a space so big that it didn't seem crowded at all. Lightning sucked for photos, but it is what it is.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
What did everyone think of the event at Bowlmor last night? I thought it was really nice to have it at a space so big that it didn't seem crowded at all. Lightning sucked for photos, but it is what it is.
What season ticket holder group was that event for?

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Almost didn't review because of rebuild but resales are going great. Using NYR Tix Exchange instead of stub hub. LGR

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Almost didn't review because of rebuild but resales are going great. Using NYR Tix Exchange instead of stub hub. LGR
At what prices? If you are simply getting your money back via the exchange, hard to call that "going great" in my eyes. Especially if you are using tiered pricing and just selling the cheap games.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
At what prices? If you are simply getting your money back via the exchange, hard to call that "going great" in my eyes. Especially if you are using tiered pricing and just selling the cheap games.

6k for 2 seats ....probably selling them all..tracking towards 7.6k gross or 1.6k net after fees

2 seats $20 net profit average per seat x 40 games $1600

Pleasantly surprised...Our Rangers are like a Broadway show it has become a tourist attraction..MSG etc...lots of people are clueless regarding the NHL. Example "when is halftime"..stuff like that..and just try to explain to a non fan the off sides rule..it could take a whole game.

I kept them for the ultimate goal game 7 at MSG for the Stanley Cup!!!! LGR!!!!

Last edited:

jeff spicoli

Nov 27, 2005
Admittedly, I don’t try that often but I have had ZERO luck ever trying to sell tickets on the Ticket Exchange.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Admittedly, I don’t try that often but I have had ZERO luck ever trying to sell tickets on the Ticket Exchange.

I gave up my full subscription several years ago but have become a frequent purchaser off the secondary market. As a buyer, hands down Stubhub is the better option for the following reasons:

1) I can see all tickets with their final after fee price. To actually get the final price on tickeymaster you have to click on each ticket a few times.

2) I can sort all tickets by both section and zone making price comparisons easier. At least on my Ipad browser, that isn’t possible but I know for my Jets tickets buyers can sort by section.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I gave up my full subscription several years ago but have become a frequent purchaser off the secondary market. As a buyer, hands down Stubhub is the better option for the following reasons:

1) I can see all tickets with their final after fee price. To actually get the final price on tickeymaster you have to click on each ticket a few times.

2) I can sort all tickets by both section and zone making price comparisons easier. At least on my Ipad browser, that isn’t possible but I know for my Jets tickets buyers can sort by section.
vividseats is usually cheaper

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Same here. Leave 'em up there at face for months without a sniff, take them down and sell them within an hour of listing on stubhub.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I have no idea where the right place to post this is but...

Does anyone know if this is sold anywhere in a large size?

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
You can check at the team store at MSG but I think you might have a hard time finding something like that. Of course if we won the answer would be how large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad