Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Chicken place on 304 uses waffle fries and it’s on the app. I remembered that one always having it so made sure to use that one.
Aha, so I am not crazy i thinking that waffle fries are the shiznit and the other fries are trash . . .

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Aha, so I am not crazy i thinking that waffle fries are the shiznit and the other fries are trash . . .
I do like the fries from Daily Burger, though sometimes they tend to be a little on the salty side. I assume the fries from the chicken and fries are different?

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
my rep reached out two days ago about the game yesterday. said they were starting a new thing social post season ticket holder of the game. they chose me to be the first one. I assumed it was going to be like STH of the game, maybe a gift bag or something. They came to us before the game and took a picture (not the best lighting/shadows).

During the game, I saw them announce STH of the game and was like huh? I assumed the thing we were doing was like an evolved thing of it.

Anyway towards the end of the game, they tweet a picture of us and caption, and that was it. I guess it's cool but it was pretty underwhelming. Shoot, they could've just had us send them a photo versus us getting there 30 min early just to take one pic from an iPhone 6.

The Rangers just implemented that NOW?

Heck, when I was a Hurricanes season ticket holder, I won it one night. A t-shirt (high quality too), a cap, and a picture with the "head cheerleader" of the "Storm Squad". Unfortunately, she was basically a toxic waste dump, and the government should have labeled her a Superfund site.

That said, the t-shirt was quality and was worn under my hockey uniform for three seasons until I stopped playing.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
I do like the fries from Daily Burger, though sometimes they tend to be a little on the salty side. I assume the fries from the chicken and fries are different?
The good Chicken and Fries are tasty waffle fries. Like Chick fil A but not as crispy but with a heck of a lot of seasoned salt. The other ones are like the Daily Burger fries after Jim Dolan licks off all the salt and sucks on them a bit.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I didn't see an email for a Thursday meet and greet but I got one for a happy hour before the Panthers game. The meet and greet sounds a lot more interesting. My last happy hour had Tom Laidlaw and some guy who's name I can't recall who played for a season, maybe.

I'm not a fan of waffle fries. I try to avoid fries in general (unsuccessfully) but I like daily burger and get their too salty fries. I usually prefer the knish at Carnegie's.

I guess the social STH of the game is different from the gardenvision version which I think you have to sign up for. I don't really know how that works.

Anyway I have a question. I have 4 seats and sold 2 via ticket exchange for last nights game but the buyer no showed and it's not the first time. I'm not concerned as a seller but curious about it since this isn't the first time it's happened. I wonder if people are just buying random seats and being snuck into lounges or suites etc. The Jets have a wrist band system in place to prevent people from swapping stubs to sneak into the suites but the Mets don't (surprising). I haven't been in an MSG suite since the renovation so not sure what they do. Otherwise I have no idea what's going on with the no shows.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I didn't see an email for a Thursday meet and greet but I got one for a happy hour before the Panthers game. The meet and greet sounds a lot more interesting. My last happy hour had Tom Laidlaw and some guy who's name I can't recall who played for a season, maybe.

I'm not a fan of waffle fries. I try to avoid fries in general (unsuccessfully) but I like daily burger and get their too salty fries. I usually prefer the knish at Carnegie's.

I guess the social STH of the game is different from the gardenvision version which I think you have to sign up for. I don't really know how that works.

Anyway I have a question. I have 4 seats and sold 2 via ticket exchange for last nights game but the buyer no showed and it's not the first time. I'm not concerned as a seller but curious about it since this isn't the first time it's happened. I wonder if people are just buying random seats and being snuck into lounges or suites etc. The Jets have a wrist band system in place to prevent people from swapping stubs to sneak into the suites but the Mets don't (surprising). I haven't been in an MSG suite since the renovation so not sure what they do. Otherwise I have no idea what's going on with the no shows.
The sneaking in angle is unlikely. People no-show all the time, it happens and in NYC especially.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Not sure how I got on the Devils email list, but I just received this:

The Devils continue their 2018-19 season undefeated during their five-game home stand. For the first time since the 1995-96 season, the Devils have started 4-0-0. You should really come to The Rock to see the team play!

For a limited time, you can receive a complimentary ticket with a minimum of one (1) paid ticket for this Thursday's game vs. Colorado Avalanche.

Colorado Avalanche vs. Devils
Thursday, October 18 - 7 PM
CLAIM YOUR OFFER
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Sounds just like the Rangers. :sarcasm:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Meet and greet for tomorrow was if you renewed with a Chase card so it’s possible that’s why you didn’t get it.

And that’s happened to me as well where people haven’t showed. Like GG said, they probably no showed or maybe they bought them to sit elsewhere with friends.

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007

MSG totally revamped the delta club system because half the building was saving the old cloth wristbands and cleaning them out on the food. MSG finally realized during the 16-17 season what was going on and switched to paper wrist bands and ticket scanning at the club door.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Has anybody been to one of these meet and greets before? Can you give me a heads up on what to expect?

This is the first year in a while they’re doing something like this. Usually it’s just the generic fan forum where you didn’t get to “meet” the players so I don’t know what to expect really. I will say they have upped a lot of the benefits and experiences in the past year (this, the skate at MSG both during the year and after the year, the town hall, etc) but I guess that’s what happens when you jack up prices and are finding it a lot more difficult to sell plans.

RiffyNYR61

Nov 12, 2008
PENN STATE
This is the first year in a while they’re doing something like this. Usually it’s just the generic fan forum where you didn’t get to “meet” the players so I don’t know what to expect really. I will say they have upped a lot of the benefits and experiences in the past year (this, the skate at MSG both during the year and after the year, the town hall, etc) but I guess that’s what happens when you jack up prices and are finding it a lot more difficult to sell plans.

I hear you, thanks. I'm just trying to get an idea of how many people there might be and whether its worth the hike from NJ, but I guess nobody really knows for sure.

iguss

Jan 14, 2013
Please let me know if anyone has any extras for tonight's meet & greet. My fiance would go crazy if she could meet Vesey!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->