Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGreg21

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone here have a Half Season where they basically took away 94 night? if you do what did your rep say when you contacted them about it?

Mine basically gave me the email version of the Shrug Emoji. My plan now has none of the Event nights for the year.

They told me they are working on a special deal for the half plan they took the game away from. Unless that special deal is Free tickets I don't know what it will fix

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Membership cards are digital now. You can have my pin.

BTW I took an all for 1 ticket in the lowers. A lot of empty seats here.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Does anyone here have a Half Season where they basically took away 94 night? if you do what did your rep say when you contacted them about it?

Mine basically gave me the email version of the Shrug Emoji. My plan now has none of the Event nights for the year.

They told me they are working on a special deal for the half plan they took the game away from. Unless that special deal is Free tickets I don't know what it will fix
I wouldn't worry about it. At this rate you'll be able to buy em on stub hub for a buck.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I wouldn’t waste it on the gift bag if it’s like previous years. Someone I know did it and told me it was transferrable but take it with a grain of salt since I hadn’t done it personally.

I hope they add some more during the year.
Did he mention what was in it? I signed up to take pics on ice twice. Was thinking about a giftbag for my 5 year old when I bring her.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Did he mention what was in it? I signed up to take pics on ice twice. Was thinking about a giftbag for my 5 year old when I bring her.

The gift bag? It’s just been a drawstring with random stuff inside like a t shirt, hat, towel, etc. Nothing you can’t otherwise get at events they run or host. That’s just been past years though, maybe since it’s an official thing this season they made it nicer.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
The gift bag? It’s just been a drawstring with random stuff inside like a t shirt, hat, towel, etc. Nothing you can’t otherwise get at events they run or host. That’s just been past years though, maybe since it’s an official thing this season they made it nicer.
Ok, thanks. Luckily, my daughter is 5 and not picky about stuff like that. She gets excited over anything she receives, so I might as well get her one.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
Are they still having Food pricing discounts on food if you use your Chase cards on weekends this seaosn?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know how much a luxury box costs for a game? Do we get any sort of a discount being a STH?

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Are they still having Food pricing discounts on food if you use your Chase cards on weekends this seaosn?
So as mentioned, they are doing $5 off if you spend $20 (no alcohol drinks) if you use your Chase card. They also are pushing the MSG app where you can order food to pick up using the Express pick up lanes. They have been handing out cards with the following code: MSG50 which will get you 50% food and drinks (no alcohol drinks) over $20. I got a steak sandwich and a large Pepsi for $12.25 today.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
So as mentioned, they are doing $5 off if you spend $20 (no alcohol drinks) if you use your Chase card. They also are pushing the MSG app where you can order food to pick up using the Express pick up lanes. They have been handing out cards with the following code: MSG50 which will get you 50% food and drinks (no alcohol drinks) over $20. I got a steak sandwich and a large Pepsi for $12.25 today.

Can you stack the Chase card offer along with the app promo?

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
my rep reached out two days ago about the game yesterday. said they were starting a new thing social post season ticket holder of the game. they chose me to be the first one. I assumed it was going to be like STH of the game, maybe a gift bag or something. They came to us before the game and took a picture (not the best lighting/shadows).

During the game, I saw them announce STH of the game and was like huh? I assumed the thing we were doing was like an evolved thing of it.

Anyway towards the end of the game, they tweet a picture of us and caption, and that was it. I guess it's cool but it was pretty underwhelming. Shoot, they could've just had us send them a photo versus us getting there 30 min early just to take one pic from an iPhone 6.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
my rep reached out two days ago about the game yesterday. said they were starting a new thing social post season ticket holder of the game. they chose me to be the first one. I assumed it was going to be like STH of the game, maybe a gift bag or something. They came to us before the game and took a picture (not the best lighting/shadows).

During the game, I saw them announce STH of the game and was like huh? I assumed the thing we were doing was like an evolved thing of it.

Anyway towards the end of the game, they tweet a picture of us and caption, and that was it. I guess it's cool but it was pretty underwhelming. Shoot, they could've just had us send them a photo versus us getting there 30 min early just to take one pic from an iPhone 6.
You get any gifts?

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
No. I asked last night. I also noticed that you can't get the souvenir cup on the app.
And careful using the app on where you're ordering from. I was standing next to the chicken and fries place in the 200s hoping to get the waffle fries, ordered using the app then found out, the only chicken place that takes app orders is the one in the 100s with crap fries. #fail

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
And careful using the app on where you're ordering from. I was standing next to the chicken and fries place in the 200s hoping to get the waffle fries, ordered using the app then found out, the only chicken place that takes app orders is the one in the 100s with crap fries. #fail

Chicken place on 304 uses waffle fries and it’s on the app. I remembered that one always having it so made sure to use that one.

Reactions: ponytrekker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia