Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I guess answering that question kind of leads into this also but I believe all for one is for multiple tickets now because it's now called "last minute pass."

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I’d reach out to StubHub and explain to them the situation. You can always change the delivery method to mobile transfer. They’re pretty flexible with stuff like that.
Good one!!! :laugh:

My experience in the past 2-3 years is that Stubhub now has zero sympathy for any issues whatsoever on the sell side and will screw you without a second thought. They just don't care at all about sellers they only care about the buyers

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Good one!!! :laugh:

My experience in the past 2-3 years is that Stubhub now has zero sympathy for any issues whatsoever on the sell side and will screw you without a second thought. They just don't care at all about sellers they only care about the buyers

I have tickets for another team and over the summer had to switch sold orders from mobile QR screenshots to mobile transfer. They switched all of them without second thought or even asking the buyer.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
I have tickets for another team and over the summer had to switch sold orders from mobile QR screenshots to mobile transfer. They switched all of them without second thought or even asking the buyer.

same here, print at homes to mobile qr, no issue at all. they've been quite good with this lately.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
same here, print at homes to mobile qr, no issue at all. they've been quite good with this lately.

Yeah, mine was actually PDF to mobile transfer. Don’t know why I said QR to mobile transfer lol. Regardless, I can’t complain as they didn’t even question why or anything, they just went ahead and changed it.

Blueshirt67

Sep 18, 2011
Yes it is bc i have numerous orders on stubhub with tickets needing to be shipped by Oct 5. I had put Oct 5 down as the date bc we usually get our tickets in Sept.

My tickets are lost too but they sent me a package of plain tickets wrapped in a rubber band until the can get the package to me. Can’t you send these to your buyers?
I’d bet it happened to more than just 50 of us

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Yeah, mine was actually PDF to mobile transfer. Don’t know why I said QR to mobile transfer lol. Regardless, I can’t complain as they didn’t even question why or anything, they just went ahead and changed it.

yup - vivid is exactly the same, better than SH in this respect

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
The Rangers changed ticket printers this year. That's part of the problem. I also think their greed in holding back tickets that are listed for sale (or have been sold) on the ticket exchange probably contributed to the problems.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I guess the sales department is going through a rebuild too.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Slats (paraphrasing): I watched Grant Fuhr for 3 games and he was horrible so I didn't want to draft him. Scout who saw him 100 times told me to draft him. After that I never bothered going to junior games again. I learned to trust the guys who work for you.

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
Slats (paraphrasing): I watched Grant Fuhr for 3 games and he was horrible so I didn't want to draft him. Scout who saw him 100 times told me to draft him. After that I never bothered going to junior games again. I learned to trust the guys who work for you.

That was one of the better events they've had for us. I really enjoyed it.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
That was one of the better events they've had for us. I really enjoyed it.
I'd love to hear more of those stories from him, whether from his days with the oilers or his playing days with the rangers. Then again, I'm not sure how much I believe about it being him who brought the exercise bike to the rangers and that he wasn't the one who drank beer in the off season. :laugh:

RiffyNYR61

Nov 12, 2008
PENN STATE
Hey team, I apologize if this isn’t the right thread for this... but I have 2 tickets for the 2/10 game against Toronto (sec 221 row 6) that I can’t go to and I’m looking to trade for a similar game. Please send me a PM if this is something that may interest you. Thanks!

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
I'd love to hear more of those stories from him, whether from his days with the oilers or his playing days with the rangers. Then again, I'm not sure how much I believe about it being him who brought the exercise bike to the rangers and that he wasn't the one who drank beer in the off season. :laugh:
The old timer asking questions with the slats stories was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad