Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Who’s the new backup PA announcer tonight? Usually it’s John Sheatsley from Hartford, but tonight it sounds like it’s a new person.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Who’s the new backup PA announcer tonight? Usually it’s John Sheatsley from Hartford, but tonight it sounds like it’s a new person.

Whoever he was, I hope he never does it again. One of the worst PA guys I’ve ever heard. Apparently the Hartford guy was busy and Tolleson I presume was doing NYCFC.

Reactions: JRinNYC

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Does anyone know how the garden moments work? I have 4 free and 1 @ 50% off. The choices I see (looking at the Avs game which will probably be my next game after tonight) are post-game bench photo ($100), post-game on-ice photo ($100), garden vision message ($50), and in-game gift bag ($50) - group size up to 4 (not sure if that's in general or because I have 4 seats). Has anyone used them yet? Are there any others? Are they transferable? Anyone know what's in the gift bags? I'll try and ask tonight and see if the reps at msg know.

P.S. No happy hours for me yet.

I wouldn’t waste it on the gift bag if it’s like previous years. Someone I know did it and told me it was transferrable but take it with a grain of salt since I hadn’t done it personally.

I hope they add some more during the year.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Anyone know what’s going on around section 205? The two sections are completely boarded it up it looks like and the concourse looks like it’s going through construction.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Whoever he was, I hope he never does it again. One of the worst PA guys I’ve ever heard. Apparently the Hartford guy was busy and Tolleson I presume was doing NYCFC.
Yeah, this backup-backup guy was terrible. Butchered Valtteri Filppula name, and butchered the kids name who were riding the Zamboni during the intermissions.

OKnumber25

Mar 26, 2012
I watched some NYCFC last night, Tolleson was definitely doing the play by play.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
f*** these assholes. I still have not received my hard tickets yet. My rep says “hopefully this week ill get back to” like go f*** yourself. This is bullshit and I paid the money for the shipping fee too bunch of assholes

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
**** these *******s. I still have not received my hard tickets yet. My rep says “hopefully this week ill get back to” like go **** yourself. This is bull**** and I paid the money for the shipping fee too bunch of *******s

I get that it's an inconvenience. But is it really so terrible you haven't gotten the hard stock tickets yet? There's still a week until opening night, and worst case you can just print them out. In the scheme of life it's not worth getting so worked up over.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I spoke to someone at MSG and was told that the printer said that 50 accounts were screwed up and then that fedex lost another 50 or so packages in their Memphis facility.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
Anyone know what’s going on around section 205? The two sections are completely boarded it up it looks like and the concourse looks like it’s going through construction.

My nephew had tickets there last year. They contacted him during the off-season that they were adding new amenities and he would need to move. No further info than that.
He had row 1 aisle, they moved him 2 sections closer to center ice also row 1 and aisle at the same price.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
I get that it's an inconvenience. But is it really so terrible you haven't gotten the hard stock tickets yet? There's still a week until opening night, and worst case you can just print them out. In the scheme of life it's not worth getting so worked up over.

Yes it is bc i have numerous orders on stubhub with tickets needing to be shipped by Oct 5. I had put Oct 5 down as the date bc we usually get our tickets in Sept.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Can someone confirm the date of the game that they are going to have the 1994 reunion, as well as some sort of press release?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yes it is bc i have numerous orders on stubhub with tickets needing to be shipped by Oct 5. I had put Oct 5 down as the date bc we usually get our tickets in Sept.

I’d reach out to StubHub and explain to them the situation. You can always change the delivery method to mobile transfer. They’re pretty flexible with stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad