Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
It is not just that, it is also the wanna-be ticket brokers out there and most buyers now know to wait for the last minute.
Funny thing happened on the way to the game last night though, within 3 hours of puck drop inventory dried up and prices went back up to even. The demand is definitely there, it's all about price

The best deal by far were the $188 glass seats with the JP Morgan club access.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Funny thing happened on the way to the game last night though, within 3 hours of puck drop inventory dried up and prices went back up to even. The demand is definitely there, it's all about price

The best deal by far were the $188 glass seats with the JP Morgan club access.
I have noticed that with Mets tickets, don't laugh. Would occasionally check Hyundai Club tickets. Sometimes tried to keep an eye on them until gametime. Cheap ones were either bought or taken down, and the more expensive listings were just never lowered. No idea if they started selling at higher prices.

Techie77

Jun 5, 2005
So still no tickets...spoke to my rep today and he all but said it’s been a real ****show and blamed it all on Fedex. There’s goes that sponsorship. Helping me get exhibition game tickets to one of my regulars. Told me everything will be squared away by the home opener.
Got my tickets today. Plain stock, no design, in a plain envelope, no season ticket member stuff. And all the games I listed on TicketExchange, sold or not, are missing. What a joke.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
From the season Ticketmaster account, can I just use a mobile ticket to gain entrance to msg? Or do I have to download it to Apple wallet? What’s the difference? Thanks in advance!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Did they change how long it is to print tickets? I thought is was 72hrs? I am not able to print Mondays Game? 72hrs would of been Friday Night.

Have a feeling it's an error on Ticketmaster's end. I couldn't print for the Flyers game either but it unlocked at a random time Monday morning to print.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
all for one is back for tonight's game, only now you have the option of buying up to 6 lower level tickets for $45 each (or 6 upper for 25)

I think MSG has a glut problem on their hands

First time in a long time I actually heard an ad on the radio for Rangers tickets...

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
I have noticed that with Mets tickets, don't laugh. Would occasionally check Hyundai Club tickets. Sometimes tried to keep an eye on them until gametime. Cheap ones were either bought or taken down, and the more expensive listings were just never lowered. No idea if they started selling at higher prices.

There are two types pf season ticket holders: those that have to sell who are willing to take a loss but do sell their seats, and those season ticket holders who are wealthy enough that either they give their tickets to friends/acquaintances or just eat it because they don’t want to take the loss. I think that explains what’s going on.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
List of theme nights this season is posted on the Rangers website. Usual ones like HFC night, Salute to the Troops night, and Garden of Dreams night but also a few new ones like International Night, First Responders Night, and Women in Sports night.

Group Sales & Theme Nights

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
So after numerous calls and emails, I finally got a package of tickets for every game, except for games that I have either sold or listed on Ticket Exchange. No fancy stock. And a feeble phone call today.

Customer service is non existent with this organization.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Does anyone know how the garden moments work? I have 4 free and 1 @ 50% off. The choices I see (looking at the Avs game which will probably be my next game after tonight) are post-game bench photo ($100), post-game on-ice photo ($100), garden vision message ($50), and in-game gift bag ($50) - group size up to 4 (not sure if that's in general or because I have 4 seats). Has anyone used them yet? Are there any others? Are they transferable? Anyone know what's in the gift bags? I'll try and ask tonight and see if the reps at msg know.

P.S. No happy hours for me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad