Ralph KruEger hired to coach the Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
was going to ask who the 'vegan winer' is. ROR I guess. Say what you want about him but he makes a nice Riesling.
I’ve been very impressed by his playoffs and I’ve been a veg myself although less strict but healthy mind body is tough without sun in buff.. I’m echoing our damaged base but we will never know what happened.. maybe he hit on Kim before driving thru the wall on his organic wine bender.. But it’s nearly old news and I love Eichel Skinner grit.. and hope mitts and the magic giraffe learn from auditing nhl courses and sniff the weight room because of our new big chief..and all learn from the calm Rasmus Dahlin .. Say 70 pt Sam and We May have reasons for optimism with this pick free agency and beyond. The Pegulas certainly got the Bills hire right.. We live in the age of parity and also suspect the team won’t try to hit the goalie the last twenty games and have the coach that can actually hold these rich entitled world travelers accountable and actually make in game adjustments inside an attacking system that our team buys into that protects our goalies etc..

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Carli Zielinski is Phil Housley's Sister In Law.:thumbu:

Now if she would just figure out how to spell her own name properly...

Or is it Carlita? But hey, she's being discussed on HF Boards, and that has to be every gal's dream...

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
Oh no, she's asking for annoying retweets with that one.

We don't know if he's going to be good for us yet; seems weird to have a strong opinion based on anything but a vibe.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
We hired a coach who said the right things last year about the style of play he wanted. He knew how to play that style. He could not get the ship turned around and theD Zone coverage was below abysmal. I have no idea about Krueger's present coaching ability--tabula rasa-as it were. I cannot critique a blank page. So other than he is not Nolan, Bylsma or Housley I have nothing to add.

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
Kruger on The Instigators right now.

Saying they'll have a full staff by the end of June. Is overwhelmed by the amount of applications he's received, some guys he never expected.
The zamboni driver looking for a promotion? :sarcasm:
That's good to hear, though. He sounds very natural today.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
I definitely can appreciate, his candor and his intelligence was very evident. I loved his presser. He is definitely a much needed improvement to the Captain Caveman approach (Houseley).

Reactions: Buffaloed

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Talking defensive scheme in that YT video around 13:45 (Marty asking the question). Nothing overly in-depth, but it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad