Radim Vrbata Pt. 2

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
Vrbata would fetch more than a 1st. Low enough contract that teams can fit him, and a rare elite skillset.

1st + solid prospect most likely.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
I enjoyed reading over that first thread just to laugh at what the likes of the typically negative y2kcanucks, Silly Rabbit, Liquid Snake etc... were saying.

Yeah, I saw that too. I wasn't laughing, I was pretty shocked myself.

For anyone that has time, go check out posts #200, #213, #214, #221, #223, and #233 from the first thread. I sure hope this happens...

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1702837

For a good read, stole it from the now locked GDT from yesterday.

Pretty positive reaction overall. This is good though:

20da45d0a89ecc79eb77a2ebead4f27b.png

:D

arsmaster*

There are way more juicy quotes than those. He's a glorified 40 point guy I think is my favourite.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
I hope Y2K remembers his sig bet with Ventana, over the Nucks getting into the playoffs this year.

Hope Ventana has a sweet one picked out for Y2K....because I'd be happy to help out otherwise, hehehe.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
Don't care that he was Benning's "plan B"....if anything, that tells me he had a solid backup plan.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Yeah, I saw that too. I wasn't laughing, I was pretty shocked myself.

For anyone that has time, go check out posts #200, #213, #214, #221, #223, and #233 from the first thread. I sure hope this happens...

I hope Y2K remembers his sig bet with Ventana, over the Nucks getting into the playoffs this year.

Hope Ventana has a sweet one picked out for Y2K....because I'd be happy to help out otherwise, hehehe.

That is exactly what I referenced in the post numbers above. It wasn't just Y2K. It was also Liquid Snake.

arsmaster*

I just read through that whole thread and either I didn't post in it until September or I was one of the ones forcing the mod warnings.

ANywho, I don't think anyone predicted how awesome he has been. Seeing him every day, it's crazy how unappreciated I had been of his talents over the years.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
I just read through that whole thread and either I didn't post in it until September or I was one of the ones forcing the mod warnings.

ANywho, I don't think anyone predicted how awesome he has been. Seeing him every day, it's crazy how unappreciated I had been of his talents over the years.

I was excited about the signing, I knew he was good. I had no idea he was this good or that he was as complete of a player. Completely exceeded my expectations.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
I see, I didn't notice. Did a search and he just posted a few weeks ago. I musta missed something.

Saw the asterisk by his name, so I'm assuming he's gone.

To be fair, Ventana isn't around anymore either. ;)

I say he still has to honour the bet though. :laugh:

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011

I think there were many posters who thought he was going to be what he is.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
The guy has been crap outside of Phoenix. Don't you dare tell me that I have no idea who Vrbata is. That's an incredibly ignorant statement to make. Vrbata is not the type of player I want on this team. He disappears, he's soft, sure he generates a lot of shots but whoopity ****ing do. The guy is 33 years old and is basically an overpaid 40 point player. **** this signing.

No offense to the poster, but this had me laughing hard. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad