Radim Vrbata Pt. 2

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Vrbata is snake-bitten this year. He has received chance after chance but can not bury the puck.

The team needs to trade him before his inexplicable struggle this season begins to affect his value. I appreciate his time here, but I'm certain that it was always going to end with him being traded before the expiration of his contract. If he had continued to play this year at the level he performed at last season, he could fetch a good return. If the team is patient, perhaps they will wait for him to pick things up this season. He should be moved before the end of the season, though. We shouldn't let him go for nothing.

no kidding, I mean he's going to the tough areas and trying, but man is he squeezing his stick. He has to go, we are not going to do anything against all the central teams going to the playoffs even if we are to make it. Vrbata is kinda known to go through blazing hot and sub zero cold streaks, teams will give us at least a 2nd for him, if not more.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Best case scenario...Vrbata recovers his scoring touch and the 'Nucks reap a bounty for him at the trade deadline from some playoff team desperate for scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad