Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Dinner tonight.

ua5Tp4i.jpg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Has anyone had any luck with a cheaper air fryer? Using ours ($75 worth) for the 2nd time tonight and it takes for damn ever.

Would also like answers to this and recommended brands. these things are unfortunately generally junk. Had a Philips airfryer but the thing was designed so that any slightest vibration, even a cat jumping up on a counter, and the damn basket could fall on the floor. I mean thats dangerous, because the damn thing is hot enough to damage vinyl flooring. Of the course the thing cracked, was unusable, and the basket costs like 50bucks to replace, just the basket.

The baskets should lock in, in some way. There is no way they should be subject to sliding out, how were these ever approved. a kid could get burns pulling on one of these air fryer baskets. other products like blenders are currently required to have lock in place mechanism and those do not have potential to cause fires.

Air fryers seem to be anything goes..I like the finished product, but I hate the general products that do the frying. Is there a good one out there? Bought a Ninja, see how it goes. Its more complicated to run than my smartphone.. tbh its been sitting in the box while I try to figure out 86 settings and controls... being that its Ninja they probably changed their product 3 times since I bought this one around Xmas.

Need a new barbecue too. sigh.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
The inside of your body likely is the same colour as a smoker's lung.
Well I haven’t had spam in a long time lol. I admit I don’t eat great...:: however, I would say it’s half and half. I do eat salads and wraps about 3 or 4 days of the week. And then fast food the other half. One thing I have never done and never will is smoke!

im even taking time off drinking. Haven’t drank in a bit now. Probably will Saturday for the oilers game lol.

Reactions: Senor Catface

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Well I haven’t had spam in a long time lol. I admit I don’t eat great...:: however, I would say it’s half and half. I do eat salads and wraps about 3 or 4 days of the week. And then fast food the other half. One thing I have never done and never will is smoke!

im even taking time off drinking. Haven’t drank in a bit now. Probably will Saturday for the oilers game lol.
My mom used to make some kind of spam biscuits. She'd mix up the spam with cut up green onion bits, smear it on buns and then pop into the oven to crisp. My god, one of the best lunches you could ever have. She'd make a tray of them, and I'd clean them out like Christmas cookies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
My mom used to make some kind of spam biscuits. She'd mix up the spam with cut up green onion bits, smear it on buns and then pop into the oven to crisp. My god, one of the best lunches you could ever have. She'd make a tray of them, and I'd clean them out like Christmas cookies.
That sounds friggin delicious!!

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad