Quarantine Canteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Lmfao. Rem
I have no idea what that is but I asked the wife if we could adopt this belgian and she said no no no.. even though she looks so friendly and nice.

5525382fe5bb8019cd166cf5e1ae1d7e.png
Lmao. Reminds me of Naked Gun 3.
His wife says she wants kids and Leslie Nielsen says, “didn’t I try and adopt that 18 year old Korean girl”

lmao. Epic line.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Making potatoes in the oven

want them a bit crispy so in a pan with some butter

am I bettter off using a metal or glass baking dish/pan to get a better crisp, or does it matter?

Reactions: tardigrade81

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Fish tacos again with oven baked cod, topped with red onion, cherry tomatoes, fish taco sauce (made with plain Greek yogurt, mayo, cilantro, green onion, lemon juice, lime juice) and a mango salsa. Little bit of sriracha to kick it up a notch. My son, Captain Picky-Pants, wolfed two of them down, sans sriracha. Walmart sells this new brand of taco shells and wraps named "Ortega". They make taco shells in boat shaped shells...way easier for kids than the stand n' stuff ones from Old El Paso. Their burrito wraps are deadly too...looking at the ingredients, they're made with a mix of wheat flour and cauliflower puree.

IMG_20211107_182548.jpg

Bobieque

Low n' Slow (Me & the Food)
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2006
High River
Fish tacos again with oven baked cod, topped with red onion, cherry tomatoes, fish taco sauce (made with plain Greek yogurt, mayo, cilantro, green onion, lemon juice, lime juice) and a mango salsa. Little bit of sriracha to kick it up a notch. My son, Captain Picky-Pants, wolfed two of them down, sans sriracha. Walmart sells this new brand of taco shells and wraps named "Ortega". They make taco shells in boat shaped shells...way easier for kids than the stand n' stuff ones from Old El Paso. Their burrito wraps are deadly too...looking at the ingredients, they're made with a mix of wheat flour and cauliflower puree.

View attachment 478021

That looks awesome! Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: