OT: [PS3] Vancouver Board NHL 13 GM Connected League pt. III ***NEW GMs WELCOME***

nucksfan8888

Aug 9, 2006
Hey CCF I can play after 10 today for a couple games and after 11pm tomorrow for a couple hours, Saturday morning also works if that's better for you

Spanky-X-

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
I am Minny. Sorry I wasn't around much to do Round 1 - I was on a few times but never saw Nashville. Then some stuff came up and I haven't been online much the last week or more.

Either way I am eliminated (injuries screwed me I think). But I plan on participating moving forward for the off-season and beyond.

Good luck to everyone else in the playoffs!

Chefgroleau

Jan 25, 2013
Hi, I would like to apply for a GM position, the habs if possible.
My psn ID is the same as my forum name.
Thanks!

nucksfan8888

Aug 9, 2006
CCF when would you like to continue? im free all day today except for while the game is on, and tomorrow until 630pm my time so 830pm your time.

nucksfan8888

Aug 9, 2006
So I'm out now, and I probably won't check the thread nearly as regularly but just want to say that after playoffs are over, we should wait even two weeks if need be to fill teams before moving to ufa and the draft, really screwed us over and lost a couple active gms for awhile last time.

mmymryk

Jun 7, 2011
So I'm out now, and I probably won't check the thread nearly as regularly but just want to say that after playoffs are over, we should wait even two weeks if need be to fill teams before moving to ufa and the draft, really screwed us over and lost a couple active gms for awhile last time.

If we can't find people we at least take control of two teams and retain free agents. I have a second psn id to do this.

CCF

This is the year....
Feb 8, 2003
Across Canada
Or just let the computer manage the team. The problem last time was that too many teams had GMs who were no longer active and UFAs and RFAs went unsigned. I assume the computer would make adequate decisions?

But I'm fine with whatever is best!

nucksfan8888

Aug 9, 2006
Or just let the computer manage the team. The problem last time was that too many teams had GMs who were no longer active and UFAs and RFAs went unsigned. I assume the computer would make adequate decisions?

But I'm fine with whatever is best!

I would agree with this, but for some reason I faintly remember there being a problem with the cpu teams letting go of players? Or was it just inactive gms?

Also commish has got to make sure no cpu trades pass because reversing them is horribly hard. It was another part of the reset last time.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Nothing....

OK, I will kick him when I get home tonight.

I won't advance through the playoffs until we have a plan in place for how we will handle the offseason. Right now my thought is we will have a roll call for a couple of days to see who is still active and then decide how we will handle GM-less teams. I need one GM to add to a fake league I am going to make where I will sim the first season and playoffs and see what teams without a GM do come offseason. I would think they will qualify their RFAs (the biggest issue last time) but I want to see for sure before we advance to re-signing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad