OT: [PS3] Vancouver Board NHL 13 GM Connected League pt. III ***NEW GMs WELCOME***

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
OK, I will kick him when I get home tonight.

I won't advance through the playoffs until we have a plan in place for how we will handle the offseason. Right now my thought is we will have a roll call for a couple of days to see who is still active and then decide how we will handle GM-less teams. I need one GM to add to a fake league I am going to make where I will sim the first season and playoffs and see what teams without a GM do come offseason. I would think they will qualify their RFAs (the biggest issue last time) but I want to see for sure before we advance to re-signing.

I believe that teams that have no user and are CPU controlled will attempt to sign their FA's and qualify RFAs.

I also know from multiple experiences that teams with users that are not actively participating will obviously forget to sign and qualify and as a result those teams get gutted of their valuable players.

Lawson624

Nov 25, 2012
I will be go on for a week and a half. So don't kick me if u do a activity check but if u guys are going to the resign phase kick me and let CPU resign. I will be active after I come back

krack1189

Dec 2, 2012
I'm working really late these days. I'll try to be on tomorrow at around 9 pst but that's probably as early as I can do.

CCF

This is the year....
Feb 8, 2003
Across Canada
Will try to meet you online around 9:20 pst for a game or two tonight.

Tomorrow should work at around 8 pst!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad