OT: [PS3] Vancouver Board NHL 13 GM Connected League pt. III ***NEW GMs WELCOME***

mmymryk

Jun 7, 2011
SJ/CHI will need a couple more days, SJ is currently leading the series 2-1.

Agreed. I am going to the jets game tomorrow then we all have to wath the nucks game. I can play early tomorrow or in Sunday.

krack1189

Dec 2, 2012
NYR Not replying to any messages

Hey 94eleven,

I've been trying to contact NYR for the last few days. I've PM'd him, I've messaged him in game and I've left a message on the forums. He hasn't been on the PS3 for 7 days. What can I do?

The front page says that at the very least games 6 and 7 have to be played so I'd appreciate the opportunity to play these games at least against the computer before round one is fully simmed. What do you think?

Lawson624

Nov 25, 2012
Hey Winnipeg sorry I haven't been around but I'll be back Sunday and hopefully we can get this going

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hey 94eleven,

I've been trying to contact NYR for the last few days. I've PM'd him, I've messaged him in game and I've left a message on the forums. He hasn't been on the PS3 for 7 days. What can I do?

The front page says that at the very least games 6 and 7 have to be played so I'd appreciate the opportunity to play these games at least against the computer before round one is fully simmed. What do you think?

I will kick him within the next 24 hours if we don't hear from him.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I need an update from at least one team in every series. My series is done (escaped with a 2-0 game 7 win against the CPU FLA team). Winnipeg-Toronto is in progress. Chicago-San Jose are you guys done? Who else am I missing?

mmymryk

Jun 7, 2011
I need an update from at least one team in every series. My series is done (escaped with a 2-0 game 7 win against the CPU FLA team). Winnipeg-Toronto is in progress. Chicago-San Jose are you guys done? Who else am I missing?

San Jose won 4 to 1. The series was closer then the series score.

Ready to advance. I can't play from Tuesday to Friday so if we could start round two that would be great.

Lawson624

Nov 25, 2012
We don't need anymore time. Got swept but every game was a one goal game and the last went to overtime good luck to Winnipeg in the 2nd round

Last edited:

Lawson624

Nov 25, 2012
Seeing as how I'm out of the playoffs and it doesn't seem that the playoffs are going very fast I'm wondering if there are any other leagues any of you are in that has an opening that I could join

krack1189

Dec 2, 2012
OTT and NYR are finished. Robin Lehner, the call up from the farm team providing 4 shut out wins over the NYR. Ottawa's second line of Latendresse-Thornton-Regin proved to be the top performing line of the series.

Wings13

Aug 14, 2007
LAK-DET done.

Quick must have developed paralysis in his glove hand, couldn't stop a beach ball.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
OK so here is how the playoffs look from what I can tell:

East:
WPG over TOR
NYI over FLA
OTT over NYR
PHI/CAR???????

West:
DET over LA
VAN/STL??????
SJS over CHI
MIN/NSH?????

I will be home from work tonight at 11ish pacific. I will be advancing the rest of the round unless I hear a compelling reason not to.

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
OK so here is how the playoffs look from what I can tell:

East:
WPG over TOR
NYI over FLA
OTT over NYR
PHI/CAR???????

West:
DET over LA
VAN/STL??????
SJS over CHI
MIN/NSH?????

I will be home from work tonight at 11ish pacific. I will be advancing the rest of the round unless I hear a compelling reason not to.

Vancouver advanced, Minny and Nashville disappeared

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Advance done. Semis are:

West:
1 Det vs 5 Nash
2 Van vs 3 SJ

East:
1 Peg vs 4 Car
2 Isles vs 3 Sens

Please keep us informed as your series goes so I can sim to the conference finals as soon as possible.

krack1189

Dec 2, 2012
Advance done. Semis are:

West:
1 Det vs 5 Nash
2 Van vs 3 SJ

East:
1 Peg vs 4 Car
2 Isles vs 3 Sens

Please keep us informed as your series goes so I can sim to the conference finals as soon as possible.

94eleven, Sens can usually go on around 10pm-12pm at night. How does that sound? Can you do tonight?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad