OT: [PS3] Vancouver Board NHL 13 GM Connected League pt. III ***NEW GMs WELCOME***

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
STL why did you claim Daniel? The same thing happened to me that happened to you so you claim him? He needs to go back on waivers ASAP. Toronto this also goes for you, you have to put Henrik back on waivers. Pretty disappointing that both of them were claimed by GMs in the league.

I'm looking at the standings and they both got through pretty much all of the CPU teams and now I have to hope they get through again.

Last edited:

mmymryk

Jun 7, 2011
STL why did you claim Daniel? The same thing happened to me that happened to you so you claim him? He needs to go back on waivers ASAP. Toronto this also goes for you, you have to put Henrik back on waivers. Pretty disappointing that both of them were claimed by GMs in the league.

I'm looking at the standings and they both got through pretty much all of the CPU teams and now I have to hope they get through again.

Just remember there is no undo button in this game. Their intentions probably were not to screw you. It's to bad ea hasn't fixed these problems, maybe next year.

Lawson624

Nov 25, 2012
Sorry I didn't read this forum I just saw them on waivers I should have known that something was up ill put Henrik on waivers right away

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Just remember there is no undo button in this game. Their intentions probably were not to screw you. It's to bad ea hasn't fixed these problems, maybe next year.

Ya I know, I apologize, was just a little pissed last night when I realized I got Schneider, STL got Edler and the Sedin's would likely have made it to me had they not been claimed. But no worries, hopefully Ill get them on the next go around and still make it into the playoffs with them.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Advance done. Playoffs underway.

Seems like waivers didn't work this last advance (sums up everything that's happened this season I think lol) so we will just go with how things are and STL and VAN and I can settle up in the offseason.

When does everyone think the next advance ending round 1 should be?

Lawson624

Nov 25, 2012
Tonight probably doesn't work, but I can get in some games tomorrow (Thursday).

I'm prediciting that the President's Trophy Winners will lose! :cry:

I can probably play after 930 pacific time on thursday

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
this must only be effecting some of the servers, I played a bunch of games in my series vs Florida about 4 hours ago.

Can everyone give me an update of how their series is going so I know when it looks like we can sim again?

Wings13

Aug 14, 2007
I think the article mentioned that if you had logged in during a 24 hour window prior to the maintenance then you would be good to go. Otherwise those of us who didn't are SOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad