OT: [PS3] Vancouver Board NHL 13 GM Connected League pt. III ***NEW GMs WELCOME***

CCF

This is the year....
Feb 8, 2003
Across Canada
Can't do six man. I work from 8-8. Can't you sleep a little later hah :P I go to sleep at 1am daily.

Well it's midnight here and I wake up around 6 am. So I'm not sure I can stretch it anymore haha!

I'll be on around 9:15 pst tomorrow. Does that work?

mmymryk

Jun 7, 2011
This is going painfully slow. Can we set some sort of deadline before the series just gets simmed.

krack1189

Dec 2, 2012
This is going painfully slow. Can we set some sort of deadline before the series just gets simmed.

Ottawa wins the series over Winnipeg 4-3. Hard fought games. Good series. Lost Spezza, Thornton, Gonchar, Phillips to injury...

Vancouver, let's play Friday? 10pm?

The Finnish MacInnis*

The Vancouver Canucks is yo daddy.

Crazy series with Ottawa, culminating in a 6-5 OT goal by Conn Smythe winner Malkin in game 7.

It must be mentioned that Ottawa came back from a 4-1 3rd period game 7 deficit, then tied it again 5-5 with 10 seconds left in game 7.

Too young for a heart attack. Geez.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
So at this point we need to do an activity check. If you are keeping your team and will be active through the offseason for the next few weeks let us know. If you want to keep your team but won't be active let us know so we can save the team for you but make sure the CPU does the re-signings. If you are new and interested in a team let us know and I will start a wait list.

Go.

Crows*

So at this point we need to do an activity check. If you are keeping your team and will be active through the offseason for the next few weeks let us know. If you want to keep your team but won't be active let us know so we can save the team for you but make sure the CPU does the re-signings. If you are new and interested in a team let us know and I will start a wait list.

Go.
Put me on

mmymryk

Jun 7, 2011
I am good. I am gone on Monday for a week so can we advance to the resign our own play phase now? I think if we sit at that point while we figure out who is in and who is out it will work nice.

The Finnish MacInnis*

Canucks are in to try for the repeat :-D

Hey, 94eleven..,

I think the first advance you do will give us a chance to make trades before the draft. Next advance the draft. Then the next advance I'm not sure, but if we are going to put all inactive teams to CPU I'm pretty sure the important date is do it before in game June 28/29. If do e before that date the CPU will handle the FA stuff.

shockah486

Feb 28, 2013
Hey guys,

Sent in a request for Detroit. Been looking for a while to find an active league. Hope to make it in!

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I could be wrong but I am fairly certain that the next advance goes through the draft into the re-singing phase...I don't think there is an advance before the draft...I can do that advance if that's what everyone wants.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->