GDT: PS Game #4| New Jersey at FLYERS |Thu., Sep. 25, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
I don't know. His skating seems to look NHL ready. Physically he can handle grown men in the corner. Who knows. If he continues to get better every game and practice he could make it.
Morin won't make it. Hextall doesn't want to rush any of the young guys.

He's going back to Rimouski to be their top dog.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I feel like he does the little things so well. Things that IMO aren't appreciated by fans.

He does but some of the bigger things like speed of the game and decision makin are alittle slow. He still needs atleast two more years of junior and AHL IMO.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like he does the little things so well. Things that IMO aren't appreciated by fans.

He does but it's more beneficial to go back to juniors & continue his development.

I wasn't knocking Sam at all with my OP, I do think he could play in the NHL right now however long term its better if he goes back to juniors.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
I see the logic in Morin going back to junior. So i don't disagree with anybody. You never know. He could surprise and make the team. The fact that hes competitive and does the little things well is encouraging.

MrMajestyk

Oct 12, 2013
Is there anything funnier than fans stating with complete certainty what is best for a players development?

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Excluding the London game (lack of box score), team went 4-7 vs. Wash, 0-4 at Toro and is 3-4 tonight on PPs. 7-15 in those three games (9 goals scored).

Thanks..just trying to get a feel for the goal production 5 on 5 vs the PP since that was an area the Flyers needed to improve on

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
The nights when Rosehill and Zac are both scratched, this team is gonna be fun to watch. Hope there won't be many games when they both dress.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I was just about to post this. He belongs on the team for sure. There will be a trade after camp.

Idk about for sure. He's had one good game against a Devils' team that has brought very little tonight. It again comes down to whether they want him playing 20 minutes a night in all situations or 10 minutes a night. I still think he starts the year in Allentown.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Is there anything funnier than fans stating with complete certainty what is best for a players development?

People are just speculating based on past prospects, the current culture of the league and training, eye test, etc.

These boards are pretty solid about hockey, especially because a lot of us follow juniors, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad