GDT: PS Game #4| New Jersey at FLYERS |Thu., Sep. 25, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Ghost won't be perfect, but he is and will be a MAJOR boost to this team's transition game. As far as I'm concerned, he should be in the NHL. He's better than half our D core.

He needs half a season in the A. Work on his d-zone coverage. Other then that, i agree.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Laughton and Leier looking great, Jones and Gordon looking good, Rinaldo and Rosehill looking meh and have been the only people pinned in their own zone... but guess who's going to be on the NHL roster..

Ohh well.

So many people are looking so incredible in this game that it's almost as exciting as a regular season game. Very happy with how all the prospects are looking.

What? I feel like Rinaldo has had a good game. Rosehill not so much.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There's a Holiday Inn 2 blocks from the PPL Center. That's all the residence Scott Laughton will need in Allentown

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Morin had some nice series there.

Akeson is really talented. The fear is his size put against teams like the Bruins.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
In the preseason ..how many goals have the Flyers scored 5 on 5 thus far? Curious...dont feel like looking it up.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
He needs half a season in the A. Work on his d-zone coverage. Other then that, i agree.

That may be, but he makes this team much better, and I don't see irreparable damage being done by leaving him up.

If you made me choose one of Gostisbehere, Grossmann, Schenn, and MacDonald for one NHL game tomorrow, I'm picking Ghost. Hard to cut him when that's the case.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
In the preseason ..how many goals have the Flyers scored 5 on 5 thus far? Curious...dont feel like looking it up.

1/4. They really could have had more though, the 5 on 5 play has been good despite the total number of goals possibly not tell the whole story. The Flyers are outplaying the Debbie's pretty badly at all facets of the game tonight.

Edit: NVM read that too fast & thought you were talking about tonight's game.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
When did all of those happen? Rosehill actually has a legit scoring chance.

He made a Devils player cough the puck up in the offensive zone that led to some cycle time. Made a good hustle play to disrupt a devils player in the neutral zone. Took away some shooting and passing lanes on the PK.

I'm not saying hes a great player but he's been solid. Sometimes i think the bias of the Rinaldo sucks crowd won't let that go. I see it now just for the simple fact people think Rosehill has had a better game than Rinaldo. Besides that one scoring chance Rosehill had he's lost so many board battles that Rinaldo has won.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
He made a Devils player cough the puck up in the offensive zone that led to some cycle time. Made a good hustle play to disrupt a devils player in the neutral zone. Took away some shooting and passing lanes on the PK.

I'm not saying hes a great player but he's been solid. Sometimes i think the bias of the Rinaldo sucks crowd won't let that go. I see it now just for the simple fact people think Rosehill has had a better game than Rinaldo. Besides that one scoring chance Rosehill had he's lost so many board battles that Rinaldo has won.

I'm not seeing it. Rosehill has had more jump & has been better on the forecheck tonight.

I guess I'll Zac some credit that he hasn't done anything stupid tonight (the same can go for Rosehill as well).

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
I'm not seeing it. Rosehill has had more jump & has been better on the forecheck tonight.

I guess I'll Zac some credit that he hasn't done anything stupid tonight & too detrimental (the same can go for Rosehill as well).

See now. Just a second ago. Made another good play on the PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad