Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Raymond looked good today - not great - but good. He probably should've had 1-2 more points but had some bad luck. It's also a good reminder for those that are upset he's not scoring 2+ points a game that he's 18 years old playing in the SHL.
If he can stay at about 0.5PPG in a full SHL season it's great for his age.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Pettersson is a freak and not what the expectation should be, that said I also believe Petterson was 19 for pretty much that entire season while Raymond is 18 for most of it.

I wonder what his linemates/system was like compared to Raymond too

Reactions: hkydave04

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Skellefteå (Berggren) vs Djurgarden (Grewe) postponed due to a player on Djurgarden testing positive

Hopefully no other games are impacted in the future

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Skellefteå (Berggren) vs Djurgarden (Grewe) postponed due to a player on Djurgarden testing positive

Hopefully no other games are impacted in the future

One?
Here's how Twitter translated it:
Thursday's match between Djurgården and Skellefteå and Saturday's match between Linköping and HV71 are postponed due to suspected widespread infection within teams.

Three Crowns

May 24, 2018
Arctic Circle
McIsaac apparently about to return to Michigan already. Not the best possible news to be hearing about him... We'll see, still early days for him of course but the guy needs as much ice time, meaning competitive hockey as possible.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Vilardi is the guy that myself and many others wanted to draft. He fell right into our laps and Holland passed on him. Even with all his injuries he looks way better than Rasmussen.

We'll see if he is able to play 82 NHL games without the back snapping again.

So far he has played 10 games. Regular NHL life with 100-game seasons aren't easy with concern like that. His seasons have been 48 games - 4 games - 42 -games after the draft. Not even 100 games combined in 3 years.

It was serious risk to draft him.

BTW, I'd like to see a playoff series, where A) Rasmussen shuts him down. B)Seider knocks him out from the game for an injury. :cool:

Maybe at the SC Finals some day.

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
McIsaac apparently about to return to Michigan already. Not the best possible news to be hearing about him... We'll see, still early days for him of course but the guy needs as much ice time, meaning competitive hockey as possible.

Why? HPK's defenders are trash, was there no room for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad