Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Didn't realize Cotton was loaned to the AJHL. Looks like he also played 2 exhibition games and had 5 assists.

The AJ is load with talent this year. Notably, Ozzy Wiesblatt, Jake Neighbours plus a list of 20+ others.
AJHL WHL Loan Tracker | Below The Ice

same thing is happening in the SJHL and BCJHl. All three leagues have seen a massive influx of WHL talent.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
What a hell?

4 assists from 4th line?

2021 1st and 2nd overalls could come from same team. Insane.

Little late to the party here, but just FYI, Michigan didn't list the lines in order. Johnson's line was much closer to being the first line.

Johnson - Beniers - Becker
Brisson - Beecher - Lambert
Pastujov - Bordeleau - Granowicz
Raabe - Van Wyhe - Moyle

...is closer to the order I saw based on TOI/matchups.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Not sure where to put this, but, um, wow. Starting to feel foolish about Anton Lundell. He's really exploded out of the gate.

Im still happy with the Raymond pick but I was banging the Lundell drum all summer. Such and underrated prospect. He has an excellent shot, is an underrated skater and competes very hard. The kid has a very high floor and an excellent ceiling.

Reactions: Realgud

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Im still happy with the Raymond pick but I was banging the Lundell drum all summer. Such and underrated prospect. He has an excellent shot, is an underrated skater and competes very hard. The kid has a very high floor and an excellent ceiling.

And will play next 10 years against us in the same Division.

Larkin against him and Rasmussen against Barkov.

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
I agree. Was always a lundell fan, but not a 4. Most called him a 2nd or 3rd line center. And while I agree he not an ideal 1st line c., but if he's your 2nd c then you are competing for cups and if he's your 3rd then you are winning cups for sure.

Reactions: Go Wings

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
LOL it has been 3 months and people are already sour on Raymond and wanting Lundell?

After scouting him, I see Lundell as a higher floor, lower ceiling player while Raymond needs a bit more time to develop but his upside is much higher. Lundell has 2nd line potential, Raymond's ceiling is an electrifying 1st line winger.

Just be patience people, we have enough time to develop our prospects and not rush them like Yakupov, Mittelstadt, or Poolparty

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I could definitely think Lundell was #5 on our draft list.

But we picked BPA and that was Raymond at #4.

More of I have personal critics against any other organization who did draft at 5-11 and passed on Lundell. Also was high Perfetti guy, and can't be more happier than Winnipeg took him. My 2nd favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad