GDT: Press conference featuring m. Molson, MB and MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
from their prepared answers it seems like there's very very little internal dissent going on in the management group which scares me even more. Who is in this room questioning any of these assumptions that Bergevin and Therrien are using to run the team - it took a DD injury to even get Galchenyuk a real shot at top minutes

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Ramsay not coming back but the whole ****ing coaching staff is there next year even lefebvre

Criss de tete de raisin

Hmm, Ramsay was the black sheep. The insubordinate smart one who made Therrien look stupid in a meeting at some point, I guess. Thus, Bergevin cutting his thread of life. Our PP is doomed next season.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Ok get real everybody, I don't know how it went on the english side of the medias but on the french side, they're all totally pissed and the leash is already broken... If you really think that this team will stay put and have a bad season next year and do a presser like nothing happend, you're near the nuthouse.. Now chill and go out, play some golf, you might see some Habs out there..

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
from their prepared answers it seems like there's very very little internal dissent going on in the management group which scares me even more. Who is in this room questioning any of these assumptions that Bergevin and Therrien are using to run the team - it took a DD injury to even get Galchenyuk a real shot at top minutes
No one probably called MT out on this, and even if they had, MT now takes credit for Chucky's breakout, based on patience, because earlier in the year, he just wasn't ready!! :help:

There is no bigger clown behind any bench, than Therrien.....

The 3 stooges up there, all seemed very uncomfortable...

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Who does he play with in CHI? Also Dale Weise was doing well in MTL and has pretty much fallen off the map.

Dale Weise's defensive irresponsibility is likely why he is not longer getting prime minutes anymore. He'll be back with us next season pronto...like in the top 6 as Chucky's goal-scoring winger. And I'm not being sarcastic.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Funny stuff, Ramsay would have been the only guy I would have kept!!

I heard alot of good things about Ramsey's hireing, can you name me one that had an impact? I wana look cool when i'll talk about it.. Serious here..

btw, same goes for all these coaches.. Except for Waite.

headliner

Feb 11, 2007
Hmm, Ramsay was the black sheep. The insubordinate smart one who made Therrien look stupid in a meeting at some point, I guess. Thus, Bergevin cutting his thread of life. Our PP is doomed next season.

Love to be a confidante of Ramsay right now…he'll spill it over a few brews….and have my trust. But at least I'd know….

Those guys keep everything close…their careers depend upon being ultra-discreet.

That's why guys like Roenick and PK are refreshing….Subban actually rides the rail perfectly. His comment today, "What do I have to do (to prove Max and I get along)….go over and make out with the guy?" was brilliant.

Mad Brills*

When's the next time bergevin speaks?

2 months from at the combine?

Or until draft week in buffalo? Going to be at least 8 more weeks in the foxhole.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Quite the story the supreme leader spun today.

They can't acquire offensive talent because they don't have anything in the system worth trading, and the development system is putrid because they keep drafting late because they've had too much success, while the farm team struggles because the big team is poaching their talent that wasn't worth enough to trade for anything in the first place.

And somehow none of this is anybody's fault. Except maybe Craig Ramsay's.

headliner

Feb 11, 2007
I heard alot of good things about Ramsey's hireing, can you name me one that had an impact? I wana look cool when i'll talk about it.. Serious here..

He was an excellent defensive forward in his playing days….excelled on the penalty kill.

Which makes sense to be OUR POWER PLAY COACH. Ha!

Maybe they thought he'd be able to recognize what other teams' penalty-kills are most likely to do…and design a powerplay to get around whatever comes their way. And who better to halp him than d-man J.J. Daigneault?

Wait…why didn't it work before? Oh yeah. Dan Lacroix, a career plug, was in charge of the powerplay of the Montreal Canadiens!

Yeah, I'm a little ticked right now as to how everybody gets a mulligan without admitting what really happened: Bergevin and Therrien got caught with their Price down!

headliner

Feb 11, 2007

He was an excellent defensive forward in his playing days….excelled on the penalty kill.

Which makes sense to be OUR POWER PLAY COACH. Ha!

Maybe they thought he'd be able to recognize what other teams' penalty-kills are most likely to do…and design a powerplay to get around whatever comes their way. And who better to halp him than d-man J.J. Daigneault?

Wait…why didn't it work before? Oh yeah. Dan Lacroix, a career plug, was in charge of the powerplay of the Montreal Canadiens!

Yeah, I'm a little ticked right now as to how everybody gets a mulligan without admitting what really happened: Bergevin and Therrien got caught with their Price down!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Ok get real everybody, I don't know how it went on the english side of the medias but on the french side, they're all totally pissed and the leash is already broken... If you really think that this team will stay put and have a bad season next year and do a presser like nothing happend, you're near the nuthouse.. Now chill and go out, play some golf, you might see some Habs out there..
They're angry? Really?

What the hell are they doing about it? Is the GM back? Yes. Is the coach back? Yes. Is everyone back in the AHL? Yes.

The only guy who gets fired is a part time consultant who wasn't part of the o'l boys network. Meanwhile our GM - AGAIN - tells us that trades are hard and we should build through the draft. Our coach actually has the gall to try to take credit for Galchenyuk when he's been holding him back for the past two years....

Please don't tell me that they're angry. If they were angry they'd do something about it. They are complacent. They figure once Price comes back - and saves MT's ass again - it's all good.
Bergevin and Therrien got caught with their Price down!
Quote of the year.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013

translation, he didn't buy there ******** and was not intimidated by the nutjob bergevin.:popcorn:

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
The only guy who gets fired is a part time consultant who wasn't part of the o'l boys network.

I laughed so hard when I heard that Ramsey is the one who bit the bullet for this abysmal season. As if we needed any more proof of the old boys club and nepotism that is in place. All of this is happening under Molson's watch and he's ok with it? He's our Harold Ballard. :amazed:

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
They're angry? Really?

What the hell are they doing about it? Is the GM back? Yes. Is the coach back? Yes. Is everyone back in the AHL? Yes.

The only guy who gets fired is a part time consultant who wasn't part of the o'l boys network. Meanwhile our GM - AGAIN - tells us that trades are hard and we should build through the draft. Our coach actually has the gall to try to take credit for Galchenyuk when he's been holding him back for the past two years....

Please don't tell me that they're angry. If they were angry they'd do something about it. They are complacent. They figure once Price comes back - and saves MT's ass again - it's all good.

Quote of the year.

Eh Guy, who is They? I was talking about the medias, they can't fire these guys, they are talking but that's it..

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Dale Weise's defensive irresponsibility is likely why he is not longer getting prime minutes anymore. He'll be back with us next season pronto...like in the top 6 as Chucky's goal-scoring winger. And I'm not being sarcastic.

In Weise's case, he actually has to learn a hockey system now not that crap Therrien was coaching.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Maybe Bergevin should ask himself why we're so dependent on one player. Yes Carey is important but the Rangers managed to do pretty well when Lundquist was hurt last year. Other teams manage to not be the worst team in the league when they lose their starting goalie.

No excuses my @ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad