GDT: Preseason Toronto vs Montreal September 24, 2017, 7:30 PM, TSN4, Scotiabank Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I think he's done better than Jooris who seems to be a similar player type. Not sure if Jooris is playing tonight or not, which was a problem last time he played too.

Jooris has not been visible at all in the games I've seen this preseason. I don't think he's in the conversation for a roster spot right now

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
Guess we are evaluating defense? No other reason to put Sparks back in that I can think of

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
I'm ok with McElhinney, but that then means they're going to play Andersen into the ground again. That's why people wished Sparks would work out so that Freddy wouldn't play 65 games and be tired again when the playoffs start.

Why can't we just give McElhinney more games this year since he looks like he can handle it? That or give Pickard some games?

roosterman

Feb 4, 2008
sparky waiver wire, but I will say he done a tremendous job in helping us get AM34.

That's what I was thinking. I seem to remember Babcock playing Sparks when it was Berniers turn in a key game for tank nation to get AM34. I think we may have seen the last of Sparks in the blue and white.

Reactions: rubous

Sinkkunaattori

Go Waffles Go
Aug 5, 2011
Why can't we just give McElhinney more games this year since he looks like he can handle it? That or give Pickard some games?
I'm all for it but the problem is Babs isn't. Hopefully Dubas could persuade him about playing the backup more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad