GDT: Preseason 9/23 - Coyotes @ Canucks - 7PM MST

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Rundblad has looked awesome today. Domi looked comfortable on the PP as well. Brown has been playing hard too. Haven't seen much of Brule and Miele though.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Saw Z was a scratch but the OEL - Rundblad pairing looks good so far. I'd just be worried with Mr. Rundblad facing the top competition night in and night out.

Domi looks really good. Like "please don't send me back to junior" good.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Saw Z was a scratch but the OEL - Rundblad pairing looks good so far. I'd just be worried with Mr. Rundblad facing the top competition night in and night out.

Domi looks really good. Like "please don't send me back to junior" good.

Yup, Domi looks like an NHL right now player out there. GMDM is going to have to think long and hard on whether to keep him up or not.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Yup, Domi looks like an NHL right now player out there. GMDM is going to have to think long and hard on whether to keep him up or not.

He's got muscled off the puck a few times in the second period but that's to be expected, I suppose. He does have some fantastic wheels on him and good hockey IQ. I didn't realize he was that fast.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I think Domi is going to make it hard for the Yotes to decide whether he stays or goes .. He has been pretty good tonight . I think he is outshining the Canucks rookies .

I finally heard Korpedo's name mentioned . Has been invisible for most of the game . Brule seems to be playing a little better .

Boeds playing like a regular season game ..

Griess still looking good .

Miele playing a little better , but not sure if it is enough

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
He's got muscled off the puck a few times in the second period but that's to be expected, I suppose. He does have some fantastic wheels on him and good hockey IQ. I didn't realize he was that fast.

I think some extra development wouldn't hurt.His plays look good until someone touches him and his time with the puck is over. Probably will be in the NHL very soon but I don't think it will be this season.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
This will be our second blowout of the preseason. Can we right this ship before the reg season begins?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad